Luther3000 wrote:
Stalker.
I just assumed that since that's your windows username :)
Google has a job title called "Head of Black Community Engagement"..
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
Looks pretty.. low polygon-y. But I guess it might look better on high/ultra/whatever.
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls
"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
Ya I'm on low-medium cuz laptop and I think the screenshots are low quality too. It looks a lot better than that in game.
You need to log in before commenting.


<Retired Admin>
Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!