miss
next person is a tryhard (aka gold or higher)
next person is a tryhard (aka gold or higher)
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.
I AM UNRANKED.
also check out my Ryze guide
hit
next person wants kha'ziks to be olaf'd
next person wants kha'ziks to be olaf'd
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.
I AM UNRANKED.
also check out my Ryze guide
miss
next person wants ryce to be deleted
next person wants ryce to be deleted
"No way - Never - Can't cut it off before I've even had a chance to use it once!"

Special thanks to Vapora Dark!

Special thanks to Vapora Dark!
miss next person thinks that everyone who writes
Ryze " ryce" is dumb
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.
I AM UNRANKED.
also check out my Ryze guide
You need to log in before commenting.


Next person plays Loadout