wRAthoFVuLK wrote:
^same! And meatboy! And Braid looks awesome too! :D
They're both AWESOME.
Quoted:
If you didn't pay the beat the average amount but still bought the pack before the extra games were released, just do what Canoas said and you will still get the other games too! Alternatively you can go to the email you received from HumbleBundle and follow the link ^^
I think you can pay extra to unlock the other games even after your purchase.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
You need to log in before commenting.


Just great games.