Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Humble Indie Bundle V Is GO!

Creator: Diesel May 31, 2012 12:09pm
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 6:14am | Report
6k$ isn't that much for him.. it's like 5$ for you.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 6:43am | Report
True, but hey, any little bit helps! Pretty sure the majority of informed people know just how much of an ******** he is :V
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 2:43pm | Report
he even put it up on his twitter 'i donated the most' when he beat out first place by 1 penny.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 6:07pm | Report
Friend of mine bought it, finally i can scare the **** out of me with Amnesia :/

E: Limbo is da best game in this bundle, nuff said
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 12:21am | Report
********, bastion is.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 2:24am | Report
Amnesia is ******* amazing too.

I got stuck in LIMBO (lol, just like the protagonist ^^) and stopped playing it. I think I'll revisit it some time soon.
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 3:19am | Report
I bought this primarily for LIMBO since I was always interested in that game. Probably won't be playing it much but whatevs, nice to have just in case and I had some extra amex gift card money lying around, lol.

Just downloaded Superbrothers and LIMBO for now, put it through steam; I still have Amnesia and Psychonauts if I want to dl them, probably won't though.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 2:51pm | Report
3 more games were added to this bundle as best the average bonuses! Lone Survivor, Super Meat Boy and Braid! If you already bought it you can just click the "Lost Key?" button to go to the keys page, and either grab the new steam codes or add extra donations to beat the average.
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 3:29pm | Report
Epic happy face for the new games, really only for Lone Survivor since I was thinking of getting that on Steam, well not anymore! haha
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 1:00am | Report
^same! And meatboy! And Braid looks awesome too! :D

HumbleBundle so awesome!

If you didn't pay the beat the average amount but still bought the pack before the extra games were released, just do what Canoas said and you will still get the other games too! Alternatively you can go to the email you received from HumbleBundle and follow the link ^^

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide