xIchi wrote:
why do you need attention so badly?
It makes me feel all tingly inside.
Vaan99 wrote:
What's your opinion on snus in anus?
Huh?
XeresAce wrote:
How many Cloth Armors does it take to make you turn in to a woman on her period?
Just the one.
Janitsu wrote:
What do you have to say about this conversation?
It was nice talking to you! ^_^
Janitsu wrote:
ni dumma svenska folket de är snuff
Det gick inte så bra med grammatiken där :P
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
Honestly, don't try it at all. It's just another drug.
Sure, it's one of the milder drugs like cigarettes, but it's still addiction-inducing and bad for you in a plethora of ways.
Sure, it's one of the milder drugs like cigarettes, but it's still addiction-inducing and bad for you in a plethora of ways.
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache†and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
You need to log in before commenting.


How many
One. And 5