Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

I just sneezed AMA

Creator: Vapora Dark June 21, 2014 5:11pm
88 posts - page 9 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
13418
Joined:
Jun 6th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2014 3:45pm | Report
koksei wrote:

I am reading the manga, I just reread the whole thing #getonmylevelnerd

Aren't you the nerd if you're the one re-reading it? :P
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2930
Joined:
Oct 11th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2014 5:28pm | Report
Searz wrote:


Aren't you the nerd if you're the one re-reading it? :P

nop.

to get this thread back on topic ..
shouldn't your smurf be called SKT Vapora D0rk as well? where's the point in betting for a dumb name when you can just use your other acc?


~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2166
Joined:
Jul 31st, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2014 5:36pm | Report
yeah I agree, you can't just go hiding behind your smurf you coward
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
10496
Joined:
Oct 16th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2014 5:37pm | Report
koksei wrote:


nop.

to get this thread back on topic ..
shouldn't your smurf be called SKT Vapora D0rk as well? where's the point in betting for a dumb name when you can just use your other acc?

My main account is my main account. It has all the champions I might want to play in normals, all my friends, all my rune pages, all my skins. The only thing I use my smurf for is playing ranked.

I still use my main account for stuff like inhouses and playing normals with mobafirers. Me logging onto my smurf has never in the slightest been influenced by my main's name. And I don't want to change my smurf's name because it was never called Vapora Dark, so what's the point in changing the name to a play on Vapora Dark?
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
7950
Joined:
Sep 26th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2014 5:38pm | Report
Khazem wrote:

yeah I agree, you can't just go hiding behind your smurf you coward


Hypocrite. That was your backup plan in case you'd lose!
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2166
Joined:
Jul 31st, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2014 5:39pm | Report
n-no it wasn't shut up
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
7950
Joined:
Sep 26th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2014 5:41pm | Report
Khazem wrote:

n-no it wasn't shut up


Pay me the money you owe me and I will.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2308
Joined:
Sep 5th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2014 9:46pm | Report
If you want him to change his smurfs name why don't you just duel him again?
Also its not like its hard to come up with an alternative to "hi im talon".

Basically MOBAFire.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide