





Did I help you? If so +Rep me for a cookie...
>>My Referal Page<<
Also, Be sure to check out my Guides below:
>>My Referal Page<<
Also, Be sure to check out my Guides below:
Cool.
I found this cooler though:
I found this cooler though:
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
You need to log in before commenting.


It is ****ing amazing! Also, Hollywood has noticed it so, supposedly, it is becoming a full-blown film soon! Damn I can't wait for this to come out!