This is the most inspirational video. This inspires me to do what I wish, and ignore what others say:
ì‚¬ëž‘ì€ ìž¥ë‹˜ì´ë‹¤. | ความงามในความà¹à¸‚็งà¹à¸£à¸‡. | æ„›ã¯æ²»ç™‚ã§ã™.
^_^
MrCuddowls wrote:
Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know
Thanks for sharing that Neil DeGrasse Tyson video Canoas! For everyone interested in Neil DeGrasse Tyson's work, I highly recommend checking out some other youtube videos of him and some of his books, especially "Death by Black Hole".
This one is my favourite motivational video, never fails to grow me some more balls.
This one is my favourite motivational video, never fails to grow me some more balls.
El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|
^I was expecting that one sooner :P
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache†and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
You need to log in before commenting.


I'll start by posting my favourite, by Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson: