Soo, I've been dating this lawnmower for a while now and it's starting to get serious.
We've shared our first kiss and been to second base, and we might get even further tonight, but the problem is, I have no idea of how to have sex with a lawnmower.
Do I stick it in the tailpipe? Dryhump the seat? Stick it in the oiltank?
Any answer would be appreciated, as I am truly lost without you throatslasher.
We've shared our first kiss and been to second base, and we might get even further tonight, but the problem is, I have no idea of how to have sex with a lawnmower.
Do I stick it in the tailpipe? Dryhump the seat? Stick it in the oiltank?
Any answer would be appreciated, as I am truly lost without you throatslasher.
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
Searz wrote:
Soo, I've been dating this lawnmower for a while now and it's starting to get serious.
We've shared our first kiss and been to second base, and we might get even further tonight, but the problem is, I have no idea of how to have sex with a lawnmower.
Do I stick it in the tailpipe? Dryhump the seat? Stick it in the oiltank?
Any answer would be appreciated, as I am truly lost without you throatslasher.
Been there bro, been there
Change is gooooood

Picture by: My valentine; jamespongebob <3
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Searz wrote:
Soo, I've been dating this lawnmower for a while now and it's starting to get serious.
We've shared our first kiss and been to second base, and we might get even further tonight, but the problem is, I have no idea of how to have sex with a lawnmower.
Do I stick it in the tailpipe? Dryhump the seat? Stick it in the oiltank?
Any answer would be appreciated, as I am truly lost without you throatslasher.
At night, I like to make my hands into a wave shape, tie my legs, go to Hawaii and hang out with dolphins. Do you think it's possible for me to grow flippers and transform into a whale instead? Cause I'm getting tired of dolphins. Like you know, they chill but they don't like to smoke weed, and whales are the only one who smokes weed. They get all high and **** and they start flopping around and save Uranus, but then when I want to join they said that I need flippers. So what should I do throatslasher?
*sigh* Okay then,
I am secretly housing a baby asian elephant who was mistreated by the zoo it was in and ran away. When my friend came over I'm not sure if he noticed the elephant, but if he did and he tells someone, the rainbow police will come and take my bananas. I can't figure out what to do about this, please help me find x.
I am secretly housing a baby asian elephant who was mistreated by the zoo it was in and ran away. When my friend came over I'm not sure if he noticed the elephant, but if he did and he tells someone, the rainbow police will come and take my bananas. I can't figure out what to do about this, please help me find x.
You need to log in before commenting.


<Member>