Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

LoZ: OoT 3d remake

Creator: caucheka April 23, 2011 12:26pm
27 posts - page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2011 4:42pm | Report
Go to hell OsmBear.
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

OsmBear
<Member>
OsmBear's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2011 4:42pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Go to hell OsmBear.

U mad cause it's true

caucheka wrote:

im not going to play portal or portal to because to me its uninteresting. i played a flash game someone made to mimic portal in 2d but it was just boring.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2011 4:44pm | Report
Majora's mask was a terrible game. My friend got the game once and said it was stupid because it wasn't a real Zelda game really. + I got to play a hacked, fanmade version of Majora's mask for my Game boy and I played it. It was so ****ing short and so boring.
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2011 12:39am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Majora's mask was a terrible game. My friend got the game once and said it was stupid because it wasn't a real Zelda game really. + I got to play a hacked, fanmade version of Majora's mask for my Game boy and I played it. It was so ****ing short and so boring.

I saw some clips in youtube and pretended I was playing it. IMO any game is more fun than majora's mask.
Alahric
<Ancient Member>
Alahric's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2011 10:00am | Report
Majora's mask was a great game, you're forgetting the little side quests and masks. Be dead honest; did you manage to finish the game on a gameboy? If that's the case then maybe you were having fun for all I know, time flies (especially when it's slow pace).
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2011 11:19am | Report
I played the entire game. It's not the best nor is it the worst. It's bad if you don't know all the little things to do. Because it then becomes "How much can I do in a short time!" and you miss out on all the little things. If you slow down the time, it becomes much more like the original.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
OsmBear
<Member>
OsmBear's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2011 9:14pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

I played the entire game. It's not the best nor is it the worst. It's bad if you don't know all the little things to do. Because it then becomes "How much can I do in a short time!" and you miss out on all the little things. If you slow down the time, it becomes much more like the original.

I dunno man. Every single NPC in Majora's Mask seemed pretty important. They all had a story behind them and reactions to the Moon falling is just humanizing in a way. OoT's NPCs (Even though I LOVE THAT GAME. All you hipsters saying that it sucks should go drink coffee and listen to your ****py hipster music.) Were just there to fill up space. Only a few had such interesting stories.

caucheka wrote:

im not going to play portal or portal to because to me its uninteresting. i played a flash game someone made to mimic portal in 2d but it was just boring.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide