I will most likely have two parts anyway, the nunchuck isn't connecting properly. I'll think about it, though wiimotes are a lot smaller than a xbox controller, so generally speaking, it should be easier to make a gamepad out of a wiimote.

Thanks to MissMaw and GmD for my signatures!
If I help'd ya, then don't be afraid to +Rep me! Thanks!
Yeah, but how the heck will you hold the thing? I can't think of a good way to attach the mote so that it doesn't get in the way of the way you hold it.
Sure, you could attach it to the front of it (where the IR sensor is), but that seems like it would be seriously frail/unstable.
Good luck though.
Sure, you could attach it to the front of it (where the IR sensor is), but that seems like it would be seriously frail/unstable.
Good luck though.
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls
"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
But is that really a good way to hold it?
What about the button on the bottom of it?
What about the button on the bottom of it?
"We've had a few gloomy years with bad console ports, and what do we get in the light at the end of the console-tunnel? A tablet OS ported to PC." - Atlas Tasume, on Windows 8
You need to log in before commenting.


I am unsure of the design atm, but either i have the wiimote under my phone, or i have a nunchuck to the right and wiimote to the right.
You got any ideas?