Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Creator: Ninja Trigger May 1, 2015 10:48pm
21 posts - page 1 of 3
1 2 3
Who Will Win?
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2015 10:48pm | Report
First of all I will say that I am very excited about this fight, and I wanted to know if anyone else here from MobaFire had an opinion about the fight? I already have the Pay Per View good to go and the wait for tomorrow night is unbearable. Going to make wings, drink a few beers and maybe even order a pizza if I run out of wings.

My vote is for Pacquiao all the way.
Sig by jhoijhoi
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2015 11:24pm | Report
I've just read that Mayweather is the best paid athlete in the world - never heard of him before. As a German person I only know the Klitschko brothers who (it's just one of them tho) win literally every single fight I hear from in the heavy weight class.
Thanks to Natuhlee for this sig!
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2015 2:18am | Report
First of all I will say that I am very excited about this fight, and I wanted to know if anyone else here from MobaFire had an opinion about the fight? I already have the Pay Per View good to go and the wait for tomorrow night is unbearable. Going to make wings, drink a few beers and maybe even order a pizza if I run out of wings.

Because I'm a Filipino, I obviously root for Pacquiao. Hmm... As what I've heard about Mayweather, he's undefeated but has few battles, compared to Pacquiao who has quite few defeats but proved to get 8 boxing divisions. And Mayweather is somewhat arrogant... I don't know what will be his reaction if he was beaten by Pacquiao. Of course I don't know, but anything could happen.

P.S. Viewing the match here in the Philippines is free, but it has at least 1 hour delay. And Pay Per View is way too expensive. :D
Sig made by me!
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2015 2:22am | Report
Pacq Man all the way. :P
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2015 1:38pm | Report
emoriam wrote:
I've just read that Mayweather is the best paid athlete in the world - never heard of him before. As a German person I only know the Klitschko brothers who (it's just one of them tho) win literally every single fight I hear from in the heavy weight class.

I have only ever watched one of the Klitscho brothers fight before but it was an excellent fight.

P.S. Viewing the match here in the Philippines is free, but it has at least 1 hour delay. And Pay Per View is way too expensive. :D

I would be cool with a one hour delay, the Pay Per View is way to expensive :P

Pacq Man all the way. :P

Hell Yeah!!!
Sig by The_Nameless_Bard
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2015 2:54pm | Report
I've heard about this fight goin on and did a quick wiki search

anyone else wanna fill me in on the details?
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2015 4:11pm | Report
Floyd Mayweather's earnings breakdown tonight :

$180,000,000 for the fight
$15,000,000 per round
$5,000,000 per minute
$83,333 per second
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2015 4:23pm | Report
Floyd Mayweather's earnings breakdown tonight :

$180,000,000 for the fight
$15,000,000 per round
$5,000,000 per minute
$83,333 per second

damn that is some serious cash Mayweather is going to be missing out on why? Because Pacquaio is going take him down in the 1st round :P

Embracing wrote:
I've heard about this fight goin on and did a quick wiki search

anyone else wanna fill me in on the details?

Basically Pacquiao has been wanting this fight for the past 5 years and it has taken all these years to get all the agreements and contracts set for this fight.

Pacquiao has plans to run for president in the Philippians for 2019? I think, however his fighting style is lighting fast and he models himself after Bruce Lee and hits as hard as a truck.

Mayweather one the other hand is the highest paid boxer/athlete of all time. And his boxing style is way more orthodox then Pacquiao's style of fighting.

Edit

Even Pwance is team Pacquiao!
Sig by HogoPogo
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2015 6:52pm | Report
I think Mayweather is more likely to win, but I want Pacman to win.
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2015 7:29pm | Report

Pacquiao has plans to run for president in the Philippians for 2019?

The elections for president will be on May 2016, which will be next year. And I think he will run for president in 2022 or so. But if the rumors are true, that would be a big "NO NO" for me. Him being a politician was sort of... disappointing. He would still be okay as a philanthropist or mostly as a boxer, but as a politician, uhmm... no.

Still, his fight against Mayweather would be a blast.

Mayweather is the " Teemo" of the boxing industry
Thanks to MissMaw for the sig!
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide