Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Music

Creator: Jebus McAzn May 29, 2011 11:00am
22 posts - page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2011 3:14pm | Report
Been walking around my entire life saying to myself: "Hey, I should start playing Guitar", but at the same time with the enourmously idiotic thought of "It's too late now - I should have started 3 years ago".

Basically I've wanted to play Guitar for about 5-6 years I think o_o But for some reason I keep thinking it's too late. And I won't bother starting now. I won't be able to take it seriously by now. Guitar practice is a lot of spending time just trying to play chords anyway, so yeah. If I end up sucking at it anyway I find that it'll be a waste of gaming time.
//Spoken from the bottom of my Gamer Heart//
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2011 3:26pm | Report
If you want to play Guitar, then ****ing buy yourself a cheap beginner's tomorrow or the day after tomorrow and start playing, I would recommend you to buy a Guitarbook to it, because the Guitar is easy to learn and you won't need lessons, musicschool and such.

IF YOU DON'T DO THIS, YOU WILL NEVER EVER KNOW WHETHER YOU SHOULD HAVE PLAYED GUITAR OR NOT AND YOU WILL REGRET IT. REGRET. REGRET. REGRET!

Word's of a passionate guitar player, trust me.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide