That and mashing
Broken Wings.
Lol, if you can't even spell correctly, how do you expect us to understand?
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
too bad you dont use my keyboard, this would never happen
Scrax wrote:
I find this thread pleasingly hilarious.
inorite
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
You need to log in before commenting.


so, yesterday some keys of my Razer lackWidow randomly stopped working, had a similar issue efore ut a uick replug was always ale to fi the prolem. Now however nothing seems to work, updated Firmware, Drivers and everything ut the keys won't come ack to life.
I hope some Razer gear users can help me out with this prolem
It should e uite ovious which keys are not working. :d