Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official Mobafire PC thread

Creator: Vynertje August 3, 2015 11:59am
541 posts - page 42 of 55
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 3:04am | Report
If you are considering the g402 you have prohably seen this one, but the g502 seems to be pretty much the same size, but woth more buttons. It is slightly heavier than the g402 though iirc. In my opinion that's worth it, but I don't really mind additional weight.
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 5:22am | Report
Yeah, I've looked a long while at G502, but I've come to the conclusion that G402 is the better fit for me.
I like that the thumb grip is larger on 502, but the entire mouse is slightly smaller.
Thumb buttons are placed too far back on 502. 402 is only slightly better though.
I mind unnecessary weight. 13g less is definitely a positive for 402.
I do like the scrollwheel Logitech uses in their G500-series, but it's not enough to outweigh the downsides to me.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 7:43am | Report
Searz wrote:

FUUUUCK NO.

The finger holders on the side are waaaay too short. They end way before the areas for your middle and index fingers. I don't know about your fingers, but my pinky and ring finger aren't HALF THE SIZE OF MY OTHER ONES.

I don't want my pinky and ring finger to scrub my mousepad while I'm using my mouse. That's incredibly inconvenient. And that's what happens when you relax and don't force your fingers to the side of the mouse.

It takes a very special moron to design a mouse like this. Because the design is almost good, but then they went and made an incredibly dumb mistake with the ergonomic design.

I claw grip with all of my fingers so I've never experienced this, and even if I grip it normally my fingers don't come near the mouse pad
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 2:26pm | Report
I claw grip with all of my fingers so I've never experienced this

Well of course claw grip users are gonna have a different experience, but the mouse is absolutely garbage for palm grip.
"We've had a few gloomy years with bad console ports, and what do we get in the light at the end of the console-tunnel? A tablet OS ported to PC." - Atlas Tasume, on Windows 8
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2016 2:23am | Report
Searz wrote:

Well of course claw grip users are gonna have a different experience, but the mouse is absolutely garbage for palm grip.

In your opinion
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2016 3:17am | Report
Vynertje wrote:
In your opinion

Are you kidding me? Keep childish comments like these outside of discussion forums please.
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2016 4:00am | Report
No I'm not kidding, I'm dead serious. I'm a palm grip user and I really don't care about mice having a "finger holder on the side". I don't find it inconvenient at all.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2016 4:09am | Report
THEN ADD SOMETHING TO THE DISCUSSION. "In your opinion" is an utterly useless comment. It is a way of trying to devalue my statement without actually posting any useful information.

Discuss the issue I brought up or don't comment at all. **** comments are a waste of both your time and the time of anybody reading them.

Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2016 4:14am | Report
:)

It's an implicit statement. You shouldn't formulate your opinions like hard facts, it doesn't encourage discussion.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2016 4:16am | Report
Please add something to the discussion or stop wasting peoples' time.
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide