Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official Skyrim Thread

Creator: OTGBionicArm July 1, 2014 10:51am
542 posts - page 10 of 55
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2014 9:00pm | Report

Finally got a good screen cap of my character and his entourage. From left to right; Arissa, Sofia, Jayce (Not named after the champion), Mirai and Garm.

Do you have Eyes of Beauty mod? Because it looks like you don't :p

It improves Arissa's overall look and makes her look younger.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2014 9:09pm | Report
Link pls? I looked and realize I did not download any mods for eyes.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2014 9:13pm | Report
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13722/?

the screenshots are horrible and this is the mod they have used when taking Arissa's screenshots :p

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2014 9:39pm | Report
Also, me and GMD are creating a table list of all the mods recommended by anyone here, which will be updated on the OP, so when you recommend the mod, provide the link to it, a brief description as well as any supplementary mods, and any mods that are known to conflict with it.

Here's my list of favorites:
  • The Dawnspire: A secret order of mages wants you to be their new leader, giving you control over their magical tower. Complete with all crafting needs, a respawning garden, and the handy dandy void storage. You can use it to dump all crafting clutter from your inventory at will. Shouldn't conflict with any other mods.
  • Immersive Armor and Weapons: Adds all the best Nexus Community created armor and weapons into the game. It adds them into the leveled list and allows them all to be crafted.
  • Character Creation Overhaul: When you create a character you will be asked to pick a class from several presets or create your own. Adds Oblivion style race and gender differences to base stats, carrying weight and leveling rates.
  • Fairies of Skyrim: A random *** mod that adds Legend of Zelda style fairies into the environment. They don't really do anything but look cool and light up the area.
  • Sofia: A funny and chatty follower that openly flirts with the dragonborn and comments on their surroundings and activities. Cannot be married, but is otherwise fully customizable.

That's all for now, I'll add more tomorrow.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2014 9:58pm | Report
I can provide some mods.

Is there need for TES5Edit cleaning master files guide? I can provide one with images and short description.

(There is Gopher's video but it's too in-depth and lasts 22 minutes or something like that.)

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2014 10:03pm | Report
Sure thing, jani, list em all here and we'll add them to the Mobafire master list (MML (TM)).
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2014 10:43pm | Report
Okay so I left out most of my mods and here are like the most essential:

Skyrim Script Extender - Many mods need this. Also makes the scripts smoother.

A Quality World Map - Adds roads to the map which makes it far easier to navigate to locations when going to an undiscovered place. No more walking in to mountains.

Achieve That - Adds achievements to the game and with each achievement you get glory which you can use to buy yourself some fancy things. You can buy more damage, perk point and even a Daedric Armor set, if you have the glory for it.

Alternate Start - Live Another Life - Bored of that stupid introduction quest? Tired of that Hadvar questioning your race changes? Don't be! You can choose from various different starting places including factions, owning a property or even being a necromancer!

Amazing Follower Tweaks - Another follower mod. Makes followers essential and allows you to have up to 30 followers. Also gives some neat tools to manage your followers.

Auto Unequip Ammo - Just utility mod but if you use sword and bow this makes it look 19% cooler.

Better Dialogue Controls - Must have on PC if you are using a mouse. Makes the navigation with WASD and mouse better, more accurate and faster.

Better MessageBox Controls - Another must have on PC. Related to the one above.

Better Vampires 6.6 - Tired of worthless vampires? Even Vampire Lord is too weak? Better Vampires makes vampires' scaling better and gives some interesting immerse additions to the gameplay overall. Must have if you plan to be a vampire. Once you go better vampire you never go back. Unless you talk with Falion of Morthal.

Character Creation Overhaul - Races - Birthsigns - Classes - Skills - Specializations - Attributes - Miss Oblivion's character creation? Well here you got a good replacer for Skyrim's one! Allows you to further make the character the way you want!

Cloaks of Skyrim - Adds really nice capes to the game.

Falskaar - DLC sized mod which gives greatly done quests/map/voice acting/characters. If you don't want to play the normal stuff I recommend downloading this mod.

Familiar Faces - Familiar Faces allows you to create persistent copies of your character that exist independently of saved games. You can then visit those characters from any of your saved games; send them into the world to interact with, recruit as followers, marry or kill. You can also share your character with your friends!

Requires:
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul - Tired of only hearing "I'm sworn to carry your burdens" or similar ****? Don't hear it anymore (too often at least). This mod adds interaction with the weather, location and player's status (vampire, werewolf, sick etc.).

Immersive Patrols - Adds patrols to the roads of Skyrim. You can face Dawnguards, Thalmor, Imperials, Stormcloaks, Vigilants of Stendarr and many more.

Immersive HUD - iHUD - Manage your HUD. Get better at archery by shooting without crosshair or enjoy the battle more without seeing it while smashing enemies' faces!

Requires:
SkyUI - Makes the game more enjoyable on PC and improves the compatibility on PC. Some mods require this and this allows the configuration of mods.

Requires:
T3nd0s Skyrim Redone -
Its main aim is to enhance the depth of character development by giving options to you, and it does so in many ways- specialize in different types of swords and bows, harvest bones as a necromancer, disguise as a Forsworn, or blow up bandit camps with explosives... most perk trees are modified to offer a large amount of possibilities, and one even is as new as perk trees can get at this point.[/url]

Requires:
The Dance of Death - Adds neat finisher killmoves to the game and makes it look better overall.

Requires:

You should install all the unofficial patches for the Main file and for any DLCs you have. They fix bugs:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23491/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25127/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31083/?
(http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31255/? optional)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23833/?

use BOSS after you've installed any mods to organize the load order.

EDIT: Doing the TES5Edit guide with pictures if someone is interested

GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2014 10:53pm | Report
Warburg 3D Paper World Map - Alternative to Janitsu's world map mod. I find it to be more immersive; for role-playing purposes.

I'll create a list later.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2014 10:53pm | Report
I am the best woodelf archer alive. pce

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2014 11:11pm | Report
I made the guide into a blog.

http://www.mobafire.com/profile/janitsu-87995/blog/cleaning-plugins-and-master-files

EDIT: 100 posts in less than 24 hours

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide