Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Official Skyrim Thread

Creator: OTGBionicArm July 1, 2014 10:51am
542 posts - page 8 of 55
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2014 3:53pm | Report
am i the only sword/shield guy who goes all in and says "**** u magics and stealth" ?
"Your life is a burden. I bring you freedom!"
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2014 3:57pm | Report
H-hey man. I just killed him CUZ THE QUEST MADE ME, took off all of his clothes (HIS OUTFIT IS UNIQUE) and put him back on his throne right afterwards. Not my fault someone decided to sit on it.

I duel wield or sword + shield, though I have sneak on 100.

by jhoijhoi
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2014 3:59pm | Report
MAGIC ALL THE WAY!!!

And a bit of smithing and heavy armor because I thought that heavy armor wearing mages would look badass. I was wrong
Change is gooooood
Picture by: MrMad2000

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2014 4:00pm | Report
I use an "every man" character. Skilled in the use of Longbows, lightning magic, stealth, light armor and one handed swords.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2014 4:03pm | Report

am i the only sword/shield guy who goes all in and says "**** u magics and stealth" ?

Well no considering my two handed is 100 and I have only one other skill above 70 which is heavy armor. I just don't find these as rewarding to use.

Quoted:

H-hey man. I just killed him CUZ THE QUEST MADE ME, took off all of his clothes (HIS OUTFIT IS UNIQUE) and put him back on his throne right afterwards. Not my fault someone decided to sit on it.

His outfit is identical to the thane clothing seen on e.g. Thane Bryling (Solitude afaik)
Lady Amelyne
<Member>
Lady Amelyne's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2014 4:08pm | Report
A full-blown sorcerer/warlock character kinda worked for me at Expert difficulty. I primarily used Destruction, Conjuration and Restoration, some Sneak and Alteration (for the "shields") but basically got blown up on contact with anything tougher.
Credits go to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2014 4:11pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:

His outfit is identical to the thane clothing seen on e.g. Thane Bryling (Solitude afaik)

W-well he was already dead and I don't want to waste... uh, energy going all the way there and killing someone; potentially paying money for having done it... and stuff...
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2014 4:16pm | Report
i find being a sorcerer on skyrim a bit boring. i mean, i should get spells, use them continously, change them everytime during fights or whatever so i might be tabbing everytime i need to change them, go back to fight, change them again, or keep tabbing for mana pots. Idk, also ranged style isnt my thing. i like raise up the shield and feel nothing from dragons or whoever is attaccking me, i even go in a city where im wanted and talk to npcs while 3+ guards attack me.

Anyway i got a problem with a quest, ykno the one in windhelm where you should investigate on a mysterious murderer? well i killed many guards a guard there just for fun for mistake and now i decided to go on with that mission it says me to report what people said to a guard, the same who i killed. Since its a normal guard i don't think that reviving it would change something, but its also the only guard i can speak to for that quest, maybe there is a special code for it(?)
"It's gonna be legen… wait for it… dary!"
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2014 4:17pm | Report

i find being a sorcerer on skyrim a bit boring. i mean, i should get spells, use them continously, change them everytime during fights or whatever so i might be tabbing everytime i need to change them, go back to fight, change them again, or keep tabbing for mana pots. Idk, also ranged style isnt my thing. i like raise up the shield and feel nothing from dragons or whoever is attaccking me, i even go in a city where im wanted and talk to npcs while 3+ guards attack me.

Anyway i got a problem with a quest, ykno the one in windhelm where you should investigate on a mysterious murderer? well i killed many guards a guard there just for fun for mistake and now i decided to go on with that mission it says me to report what people said to a guard, the same who i killed. Since its a normal guard i don't think that reviving it would change something, but its also the only guard i can speak to for that quest, maybe there is a special code for it(?)

Well if you want kinda fun mage, try this druid mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31485/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39928/?

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2014 4:18pm | Report
You're not supposed to report anything to a guard? Oo Which stage of the quest are you at?

I've never attempted to play a mage, you can only have two spells equipped and so it seems like it'll be a hassle to switch stuff out when you want to use a different spell from the two. It's bad enough having to use flame atronach in difficult fights (in the past, anyway)/use candlelight and then switch back to swords. Hell, having to equip a torch or switch out a shout is annoying to me, too.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide