Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

OTG's AMA

Creator: OTGBionicArm September 17, 2013 4:55am
53 posts - page 3 of 6
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 10:15am | Report
I was very mediocre indeed. I still enjoyed playing it. I never won anything competitively, but I did have a pretty good record online. :3
PS: Throat u so pringlez where your curleh mustashe at?
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 1:02pm | Report
why are you so beautiful?
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 2:15pm | Report

@Banana; I simply like engineering, robotics and mechanical stuff. I always play classes that involve gadgets in most MMOs, my main character in Guild Wars 2 is an Engineer, in WoW I played a hunter specializing in traps and used a gun for a bit. My favorite video game character is Spencer (my avatar icon) and that's where the Bionic Arm thing is from. Hence why Viktor, Vi, Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath and Jayce are my all time favorite champions.

That seems like a really narrow point of view O.o
I'm a real tech nerd myself, but I don't see any reason to narrow my options down like that.
I have a friend with a similar obsession with war and firearms. He mostly plays games about wars.

Guild Wars 2 and Skyrim. Also a bit of TERA

I'm not touching those games with a 3meter pole.
They're all incredibly time-consuming. I'd rather play 10 different games for 50hours each than play one for 500hours. I guess it's the other way around for you?
Also, Skyrim is pretty boring, considering how shallow and imbalanced that game is.
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 2:21pm | Report
GW2 actually isn't as time consuming as you might think. less time consuming than LoL if you ask me.

Skyrim can be time consuming or not...depends what you want to do/if you are a completionist...it is a bit unbalanced though as about half way through i figured out how to essentially have unlimited magicka.

TERA is just unbearable...LOL

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 2:21pm | Report
skyrim is pretty boring, but i just can't help play it forever and ever.

aela my waifu :3

Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 2:23pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

good choice :)

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 3:25pm | Report

TERA is just unbearable...LOL

Yeah, it's bearly playable.
Nighthawk wrote:

skyrim is pretty boring, but i just can't help play it forever and ever.

Not a waste of time, nono.
Google has a job title called "Head of Black Community Engagement"..
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 3:35pm | Report
@Dill, cybernetics and gene splicing.

@Searz, I dont actually limit myself like that, it's just what I like. I play many champs in league despite tech theme, I just like most of the champions that have it. (For instance Nasus and Sejuani are among my most played champs, they are not tech themed.) I didnt ONLY play an Engineer in GW2 (I also have a Guardian), and in WoW I didnt only play that hunter (My actual main was a warrior)

And as for the games I play, Guild Wars2 is actually NOT time consuming, you must be misinformed. It's actually the easiest MMO to just pick up and play with no real planning or being anal about your stats. I enjoy being able to just go around and find something to do, and theres always something available to me. Not to mention Anet is a fantastic company and they release new, free content for the game every 2 weeks (I dare any MMO to top that). The exploration and just seeming randomness is what entices me to play Skyrim as well. And you complain about balance issues, while I agree, you can simply mod all those out as I have, lmao. I made that game a nightmare challenge.

And yes, TERA is barely playable as a game. I only play it for PvP, and it does have a very amazing combat system if all you wanna do is fight other people. :3
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 4:20pm | Report
What's cooler...a half machine half man...or a half machine half bear?

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 4:50pm | Report
Tricky. Man-Bear-Machine-Pig is my final answer. But no seriously, I've always thought the prospect of mechanical cybernetic advancement was amazing, and not just for humans. But obviously it's unfair to force such things on any being, human or not.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide