Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Planetside 2 has Launched!!!

Creator: EvilDice November 22, 2012 9:15am
1 2 3
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2012 3:53pm | Report
also guys we should decide on a server/faction.. would be great to start a moba outfit!

the best server would probably be a US east one... since EUs and west coast US peeps will have similar ping there... kinda meeting in the middle

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2012 4:16pm | Report
I had to uninstall it. My comp could play it, just not amazingly well...Had to put it on low and still had issues :/
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2012 5:59pm | Report
EvilDice wrote:

also guys we should decide on a server/faction.. would be great to start a moba outfit!

the best server would probably be a US east one... since EUs and west coast US peeps will have similar ping there... kinda meeting in the middle

I'd recommend Mattherson, it's the most popular server and all the big outfits are there like the Enclave and the Reddit outfit. I'd kinda like to play NC since my NC guy is like rank 10 now but I guess I could just make a new account. I doubt we have enough people to make our own outfit but I'm semi-friends with a guy from a fairly big NC outfit that seems pretty cool and has no real requirements beyond being on teamspeak.
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2012 10:22pm | Report
yes mattherson seems good to me. tho DVS is a pretty big NC outfit that is on waterson. up to you guys. waterson is gonna be blue for me for sure because ive got a group i play with on there. you can get around the limits tho by just making smurf accounts like you would for league.

EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 1:21pm | Report
alright well pretty much im splitting between two servers right now..

Funbun on Waterson (NC)
FruShu on Mattherson (VS)

let me know if you guys are playing and i will add ya. also i am hersheyman38 on steam (best steam name eva yo).

I had to uninstall it. My comp could play it, just not amazingly well...Had to put it on low and still had issues :/

i wouldnt give up on it so fast, they are still optimizing the game. in a month or so you should expect it to run better than it's running now. it is a shame that it's so demanding for a lot of people tho. this game is a whole lotta fun.

Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 2:33pm | Report
I added your Waterson guy. It will only let me create an EU account now though and I'm using the NA launcher, so I can't make a new account for another guy on Mattherson. I guess maybe I could use a proxy or something but I'm lazy.
FatelBlade
<Member>
FatelBlade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2012 3:07pm | Report
I play on Mallory, with an outfit of some teamspeak buddies. Game is quite fun, especially when The Vanu conquers everything! I love being purple man.
Thanks to jhoijhoi for the awesome PsiGuard-loving sig!
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide