Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Please Help Me (Not Tech Savvy)

Creator: AncientNecro December 19, 2012 2:33pm
AncientNecro
<Member>
AncientNecro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2012 2:33pm | Report
Hey guys. Sorry this isn't league related, or really, anything cool related. I need help making a video - a very simple one, as a Christmas present for my girlfriend of three years.

So let me give you some of the story first :P

We've lived together for over three years now, and we couldn't be more different people. Complete, polar opposites, and I love that about us. When we're together we enjoy being outdoors and doing various things, but our time at home alone together is usually spent watching various TV shows.

She's a hardcore fan of some of those shows, namely:

-"It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"
-"Dexter"
-"The Walking Dead"
-"The Golden Girls" (3 years and she still plays an episode nearly every day)
-"Merlin"

What I wanted to do for her, is to string all of the theme songs for those shows together. Just the music, no lyrics or anything. I will place a poem in words to the music, so she can read it as all of those theme songs play, ending in a very big suprise.

So that's basically it. Where could I go to find someone that could put those songs together in a video for me? Where should i go to ask for help?

Thanks to any who attempt to help make this happen ^_^

Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2012 2:41pm | Report
No personal experience doing it, but it's rather simple to do a plain vid.

There are tons of freeware audio and video makers out there with a pretty simple handling.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide