Toshabi wrote:
I already know this is going to get Trolled
But anyway
Make a post that starts with "I love people who" and ends with what you love about people.
Ill Begin:
I love people who Deny Fact
I love people who are you.
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis
"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK
"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK
"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
Acid Reigns wrote:
I love people who don't speak english
I love people who hate cats
Etc etc etc ;)
Or you just copy his comments, edit and paste :P
"Gold can't buy you rape." - Mr Sark
You need to log in before commenting.


But anyway
Make a post that starts with "I love people who" and ends with what you love about people.
Ill Begin:
I love people who Deny Fact