It is a game in which you do things.
Obviously, if you are killing him before he kills you, you are doing the right thing.
What else is there to discuss?
Obviously, if you are killing him before he kills you, you are doing the right thing.
What else is there to discuss?
Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
read my blog post, this will set him straight.
http://www.solomid.net/blog/2011/03/mini-series-the-lol-mindset-part-i/
http://www.solomid.net/blog/2011/03/mini-series-the-lol-mindset-part-i/
well obviously he doesn't have much knowledge of the game then
that is totally fine, he will learn
tis the cycle of life young sasquatch
that is totally fine, he will learn
tis the cycle of life young sasquatch
Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Jet wrote:
get better friends
/thread
<3 Jet
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache†and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
You need to log in before commenting.


<Veteran>