Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

simcity

Creator: caucheka March 6, 2013 7:52pm
66 posts - page 6 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 12:26am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

its sort of weird that you have such hate for EA yet apparently youre an expert on the games they make and follow the games they make like someone that actually cares about the games

i don't follow ea. it gets posted around where i usually spend my time on the internet and i pick it up.

i used to like the game series that ea ends up ruining, so yes at one point i would have to look into it to see why its worse than the other ones.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 12:47am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Tosh, that laugh was amazing. Like, utterly amazing.

You haven't seen Spider Man? :o
Quoted:
At least I've played the game.

Yea, but that doesn't invalidate any of Cau's points, even though they aren't his points.
I'm a strong independent black mage who don't need no mana.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 11:21am | Report
Searz wrote:

You haven't seen Spider Man? :o

Yea, but that doesn't invalidate any of Cau's points, even though they aren't his points.

Saying the servers are ****ty is one thing, not playing the game you're ranting about and then saying "no the gameplay isn't anything like that" to someone who has actually played the game is ignorant beyond belief.

After all, this IS Caucheka, the same guy who was urging people to not play portal 1/2 because the flash versions of the game were just boring. :V
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 12:02pm | Report
Now that the server problems have been lessened to an extent, I'm enjoying the game for what it is. I enjoy the region mechanic, but the matchmaking is literally non existent.

Anyone playing interested in a Mobafire region?
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 12:22pm | Report
Imma buy this game now. I'll lend a hand. Soon™.
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 12:28pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Imma buy this game now. I'll lend a hand. Soon™.

+Rep me if i'm useful!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 12:46pm | Report
I'm currently working off Fire emblem and Ni no Kune. It'll be a bit before I can fit another game into my schedule.
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 2:21pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

After all, this IS Caucheka, the same guy who was urging people to not play portal 1/2 because the flash versions of the game were just boring. :V

I know, I know.

I'm just saying that some of the points might be solid and made by intelligent people, so we shouldn't dismiss the points themselves, just the person posting them here.
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura

"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 3:25pm | Report
Searz wrote:

I know, I know.

I'm just saying that some of the points might be solid and made by intelligent people, so we shouldn't dismiss the points themselves, just the person posting them here.

Mine was in regard to the "giving an opinion about in game content" vs what jhoijhoi reported about what she experienced in game. Caucheka quickly dismisses it as "lawl shush there ain't nothing good about this game you dun know what you're talking about". His bias from EA often causes him to provide a lot of false and bogus information. On the general stuff like the widely known server errors, who can deny that?
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 4:05pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Mine was in regard to the "giving an opinion about in game content" vs what jhoijhoi reported about what she experienced in game. Caucheka quickly dismisses it as "lawl shush there ain't nothing good about this game you dun know what you're talking about".

Cool, I guess we agree on both the issues then, lol.

Edit: or let's agree to agree then :D
I'm so clevur.
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide