Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Skyrim: MobaFire Edition

Creator: IPodPulse April 29, 2014 4:20pm
87 posts - page 1 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
What stone?
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2014 4:20pm | Report
Hey everyone, I have just re installed skyrim on my laptop and thought of an idea for a community based experience.

How it works: Well we will start with the poll. The poll will start off with what guardian stone we will start with. Thief, Mage, and Warrior. Whatever has the highest poll wins :)

After that I will play the game and level up as fast as I can. Whenever I can level up I will add a screenshot asking what skill to level up. The most popular request will be implemented.

Mods: I am thinking of add some mods before I start. Any recommendations would be nice. But one thing. I would like to start with game enhancing mods first then go into the other stuff later. Im pretty sure it would be pretty stupid to start the game as a pony with light sabers who can fly through the map on their dolphin.

Requirements to post: Well there will most likely be brand new people who will go on the thread and provide no help and all. No offense to people stating to get into MobaFire but a majority of the time people make accounts for a single purpose and abandon it then.
  • Must have over 50 posts
  • some skyrim logic
  • Common sense (I understand this can be rare to find but we will see)

Anyway I cant wait to see what we can do. I'll be back to see the results
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Thanks again to TheNamelessBard for this fantastic signature, you can check our her signatures here
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2014 4:41pm | Report
I've got a great idea, we'll create a twitch chatroom.... :P

Except from some graphical enhancement mods, I can highly recommend the Interesting NPCs mod. I've just started getting into modding but this is definitely the best one I've encountered so far. And the unofficial Skyrim patch(es) might be a nice addition. "When dragons attack" and "When vampires attack" might be nice too.

Are you using any DLCs? What difficulty?
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2014 4:43pm | Report

I've got a great idea, we'll create a twitch chatroom.... :P

Except from some graphical enhancement mods, I can highly recommend the Interesting NPCs mod. I've just started getting into modding but this is definitely the best one I've encountered so far. And the unofficial Skyrim patch(es) might be a nice addition. "When dragons attack" and "When vampires attack" might be nice too.

Are you using any DLCs?

Sweet. Also I have legendary edition so I has all the dlc
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Big thanks to Nameless for this awesome Yasuo signature
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2014 9:08pm | Report
Random Alternate Start mod - SERIOUSLY MAKES STARTING A NEW GAME LESS ANNOYING
Rebirth of the Empire - Cool
Stormcloak Rebellion - Cocool
Bandolier bags and pouches - Batman
Skyrim Overhaul - Atleast Followers but I recommend Dragonborn and Factions, too
The Dance of the Death - Makes killing cooler

If you want to be mage:
Spell Sneak Attacks
Wind Destruction Magic

If you want to be a ranger:
The Archer's Arsenal
Recurve Longbows
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2014 9:24pm | Report
i never played with mods but i still firmly believe the best way to play the game is with stealth

cuz ya kow 15x damage with the blade of woe that can be enhanced to max with max craftingwhatever skill with 0 metals is basically an instakill on anything so thief stone
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2014 10:48pm | Report
I got a few suggestions;

SkyRe; rebalances the entire game. Love the mod and it makes the game far more challenging.

Deadly Dragons; again, makes the game harder by making dragons not sissy lizards.

Lock overhaul; lets you smash locks with two handed weapons or torch them open with fireballs. Cause **** the lockpicking minigame amirite?

Alternate Start Live another Life; Kinda like that random start except you choose were you start. Can start going to helgen as per normal after making character if you so please.

The Paarthurnax dilemma;
PLOT SPOILERS

Hope you enjoy these mods. :3

Also, I personally play Skyrim with my own created classes with restrictions on weaponry and armors and what skills I can use. If you'd like to try one out, let me know. ;D

@Dill, how can you play without mods? D: Vanilla Skyrim is easy af unless you're not max level and doing things on legendary for some reason. Mod let you customize your own personal level of difficulty.
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2014 2:14am | Report
First of all note that i modded my skyrim to a point where it crashes after 10 seconds about a year ago. I was too lazy to fix it and i havn't really been following the mod scene ever since.

I'd say that the unofficial patches are must-have as they are just bugfixes with no real downside. Skyrim,
Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn, High Resolution DLC

I would also get SkyUI because it makes the UI waaay more pc-friendly(last time I checked, they had some really cool features that improve modding, it is quite likely that there are way more by now. It also requires SKSE, so get that as well)

I didn't play Falskaar, but a dlc-sized mod with a completly new area sounds awesome, doesn't it?

I really love Vilja in Skyrim. It is the best follower mod I know(There might be some newer ones that are better, but that doesn't make this mod less awesome).

Achieve That is a pretty cool achievemnt mod. The achievement also give you some extra stats, but nothing that would make you completly overpowered.

I would also get a lighting mod and/or an enb if your pc is good enough, but I don't really know too much about them, so I can't really recommend anything.

Also in case you don't know yet, watch the loadorder of your mods.

edit: In my opinion, a sneaky character is the most fun, so I suggest the thief stone(I personally prefer the shadow stone though).

You can also be a men and do fists only(your main damage sources are the enchantment that enhances unarmed and the skill in the heavy armor tree that adds the armor value of your gloves to your unarmed damage).
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2014 5:27am | Report
Yess, unarmed is the most fun class. SkYRe mod actually makes really good perk lines in one handed for an unarmed build (With different "styles"). Monks ftw.
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2014 8:32am | Report
before my skyrim ggot destroyed, I had a double dagger class(i wanted to use them like swords with more attackspeed).
It was really fun, but it didn't last long(I don't remember exactly, not more than level 3-5). I was planning on getting elemental fury for even more speed, but I didn't get that far :(
obviously this build is not viable lategame
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2014 8:41am | Report
Ever tried playing non-combat assassin? You're not allowed to kill people with weapons or magic. Only stealth poison or other means. :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide