""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi
"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi
"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi
"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
Yeah, FPS games seems to be its weakness. It's still probably at least on-par or better than a current controller, but it doesn't have a chance against a mouse.
What I'd really like to see now is platformers like Super Meat Boy and Electronic Super Joy.
What I'd really like to see now is platformers like Super Meat Boy and Electronic Super Joy.
"We've had a few gloomy years with bad console ports, and what do we get in the light at the end of the console-tunnel? A tablet OS ported to PC." - Atlas Tasume, on Windows 8
You need to log in before commenting.


That aside finally a controller that my godlike (more than 4 direction input) movements.
I hope it preforms well and is PC compatible ofc.
I might get one if so.
You mean Windows, right?
SteamOS can be installed on PCs.
And yes, it's very likely to work with Windows.