Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Stein's;Gate ending plot hole?

Creator: Searz January 11, 2012 3:01pm
1 2 3
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2012 3:42am | Report
I dont read a single topic here cuz i use my 0815 Answer and Winter alrdy knows this: I never watched Steins;Gate. A plot hole is possible because its a Anime-adaption from a Visual Novel(which im gonna read as soon as its translated) and Anime-adaptions most of the time are, comparing the content of the "Story", totally bad trash that should get burned and never be produced again. So i suggest everyone instead of making some wild Theorys or stuff, wait for the VN and read it for great success, also if this maybe helps:
Chaos;Head plays in the same universe/setting as Steins;Gate, but once again, i never watched the Anime and since the VN is alrdy translated i heard the Anime sucks and has a bad ending, theres also a PSP VN Version out, and in this is a route that brings the VN up from 12+ rating to 16+(no Sexual content).

If anyone is interested in the Status of the translation look here: http://vn.shourai.net/
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2012 5:29am | Report
:o

I had no idea. I assume that any anime adaptation will be **** compared to the real thing.

You've now given me hope that I'll be able to read something very good. I really, really hope the novel story holds up better.

I think I'll update this thread when I've read the novel (if it'll be done any time soon).

I think I'll look into Chaos;Head too.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2012 5:31am | Report
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2012 5:45am | Report
^

DA FU!
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide