Hah, LoL won't even last 20 more years.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
Well, yea. It'll disappear from the radar in 5 years, but it won't die completely until maybe 8 or 10 years from now.
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache†and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
I don't know, Searz. WoW's been out for 8 years (as of today) but is still going relatively strong and shows no signs of dying any time soon. Certainly it won't die in the next year or two.
Suffice to say that I don't think hugely popular internet games have been out long enough for us to really have a good idea of what the trends are. We might understand them better in twenty or thirty years.
Suffice to say that I don't think hugely popular internet games have been out long enough for us to really have a good idea of what the trends are. We might understand them better in twenty or thirty years.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.
My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
lifebaka wrote:
I don't know, Searz. WoW's been out for 8 years (as of today) but is still going relatively strong and shows no signs of dying any time soon. Certainly it won't die in the next year or two.
Suffice to say that I don't think hugely popular internet games have been out long enough for us to really have a good idea of what the trends are. We might understand them better in twenty or thirty years.
Yeah, we havent really seen enough super popular MMOs die yet to estimate how long theyll last
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
You need to log in before commenting.


They would have to block your IP from the servers for that