Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Suspended For 3 days?

Creator: MrCuddowls September 20, 2012 3:50pm
182 posts - page 13 of 19
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 5:32am | Report
Not really a permaban
They would have to block your IP from the servers for that
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 5:41am | Report
Ill give my great-grandkids my account information so they can use my account in 273 years
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 5:56am | Report
Hah, LoL won't even last 20 more years.
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 6:10am | Report
20? Much less.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 6:14am | Report
Yea, I'm thinking roughly 5.
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 6:25am | Report
I'm pretty sure it'll last longer than that. It won't be mainstream for so long, but it won't disappear so soon.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 7:20am | Report
Well, yea. It'll disappear from the radar in 5 years, but it won't die completely until maybe 8 or 10 years from now.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 10:03am | Report
I don't know, Searz. WoW's been out for 8 years (as of today) but is still going relatively strong and shows no signs of dying any time soon. Certainly it won't die in the next year or two.

Suffice to say that I don't think hugely popular internet games have been out long enough for us to really have a good idea of what the trends are. We might understand them better in twenty or thirty years.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 10:17am | Report
lifebaka wrote:

I don't know, Searz. WoW's been out for 8 years (as of today) but is still going relatively strong and shows no signs of dying any time soon. Certainly it won't die in the next year or two.

Suffice to say that I don't think hugely popular internet games have been out long enough for us to really have a good idea of what the trends are. We might understand them better in twenty or thirty years.

Yeah, we havent really seen enough super popular MMOs die yet to estimate how long theyll last
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 11:27am | Report
WoW will last 4 more years at most, after that Blizzard will pretty much pull the plug.

A game can stay online even with just a few thousand players. Even if WoW drops to 100k players that's still over 1 million dollars per month.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide