^Possibly
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
More in the same vein.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8dEXIOm2n4&t=10m20s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XKJneHNB3E&t=3m50
edit: and more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8dEXIOm2n4&t=10m20s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XKJneHNB3E&t=3m50
edit: and more

You need to log in before commenting.


<Ancient Member>