Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Video Editing

Creator: Bryun May 5, 2015 1:39am
13 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2015 3:15pm | Report
Bryun wrote:
Ok, I will probably get Sony Vegas. Are any of you good at it? I'll probably just look up videos, but they take like 234979857403 years to explain ****.

A lot of my friends use Sony Vegas Pro, and Lynda does have some video guides about it, also I found you a trail link http://lynda.com/rhettandlink

but yeah most of the videos I have ever watched on youtube for video editing, gimp, or blender, are completely awful in every way, while Lynda on the other hand is absolutely fantastic in compression since a 4 hour series will tell you everything you need to know, instead of 40 hours on youtube filled with "UMS, I think" and unscripted tutorials that suck.
Sig by Emikadon
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2015 11:13pm | Report
i used to do some video editing stuff a while back so if you have any specific questions about it you can message me on here or on league or on skype if you have me added(just ask if you need it), also i personally prefer Adobe Premiere Pro but thats one of the more expensive programs out there so id stick with Sony Vegas if you arnt planning on doing anything real serious about it (Final Cut is alright too if you have a Mac, never used it but ive heard its good)
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
clarence31
<Member>
clarence31's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 10, 2015 4:08am | Report
Sony Vegas is a great software to edit your videos.
and blender is also good for animating and editing and its FREE :D
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide