Jebus McAzn wrote:
But he's a BRAND new champion. People are really FIRED up to write guides on him, and I don't want any unnecessary FLAMING to happen.
+rep right there so good!

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Jebus McAzn wrote:
But he's a BRAND new champion. People are really FIRED up to write guides on him, and I don't want any unnecessary FLAMING to happen.
>A wild TOSHABI has appeared.
>TOSHABI brandishes a KNIFE.
>Attacks JEBUS MCAZN with a BURNING desire to inflict pain.
>_
MrCuddowls wrote:
Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know
Toshabi wrote:
>A wild TOSHABI has appeared.
>TOSHABI brandishes a KNIFE.
>Attacks JEBUS MCAZN with a BURNING desire to inflict pain.
>_
/Jebus
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."
You need to log in before commenting.


<Veteran>
Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.