Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

YouTube Music Channels

Creator: EvilDice November 16, 2012 4:41pm
3 posts - page 1 of 1
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 4:41pm | Report
hey guys, i sometimes get asked (by my .5 viewers) what music i am using on stream. just thought i would share some good youtube channels to check out if you are looking to expand your music playlist. one of my favorite ways to play LoL is to just turn on one of these channels and chill out. when i find songs i like i add them to itunes. these aren't particularly unpopular youtube channels so some of you may have seen them already. i thought i would just post for those who haven't. i am by no means an expert on this but this is just what i have liked to listen to.. free to add to the list!

NOTE - this music is mostly dnb/dubstep. there is some house mixed in. if you are looking for something like alternative (which is about half my music) then these channels wont be for you ;)

personally i favor DnB and don't really listen to much dubstep, but having said that i am open to all genres and i DO like some dubstep found on these channels.

also im going to link you directly to the channels if there isn't a playlist of all the songs. to play all the songs just click "play all" on the front page above the uploaded videos. once there you can shuffle or listen in chronological order.

TRM Music - one of my favorite things about trm as a streamer is his music (prolly kept me coming back) and now he's uploading! quite a variety here.

Aphromoo - Aphromoo also has some very good music... and also some stuff that is pretty "out there". all his music is fun tho ;), he gives you a pool of close to 1000 songs if you combine playlists.

Liquicity - My personal favorite. Pure Liquid Drum & Bass. There's a lot of really relaxing, low paced dnb tunes as well as very upbeat ones. He uploads almost every Maduk/Rameses B/Stan SB song, three very good (and not very well known) DnB artists. He also uploaded a lot of Feint and Netsky in his early days (if you want to get into DnB check out Netsky and Pendulum).

MrSuicideSheep - This guy also uploads a variety of genres and has pretty good taste. A lot of DnB/Dubstep, but also some House and some beepy boop fun tracks. Also a favorite.

UKF Drum & Bass & UKF Dubstep - These are the more commercialized channels. They upload tracks from more popular artists. Personally I never find very many songs that I like on these channels, not really sure why, but go check them out because they have a lot of stuff on it and it may just be me.

so there ya are. you can never get enough music!

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2012 11:37am | Report
Liquiddnbftw

Liquid DnB stuff, very nice.

Lonlonjp

Guitar covers of game and anime soundtracks.

XxImmortalmagexX

Amazing soundtracks and electronic music.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

TheLastWolf
<Member>
TheLastWolf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2012 11:53am | Report
Locking jams
Awesome funk music if you like it.

Lindseystomp
Really good violinist with really good music and original pieces.

-Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard , Xiaowiriamu and myself for this awesome sigs-

-Place for the future guides-

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide