Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

{2-1-2} Offense/Defense

Creator: Staise757 December 22, 2015 11:36pm
Staise757
<Member>
Staise757's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2015 11:36pm | Report
High ladies/Gentlemen, Im new to the Mobafire community but I just wanted to get your opinion on something. Instead of the usual meta, which from top lane to bottom lane I would call a 1-2-2 set up, which would mean you have 1 top laner, 1 mid laner, 2 bottom laners, and a free roaming jungler. I was thinking; How well would a 2-1-2 set up last against the meta. If you had 2 top, 1 mid, 2 bottom, with no jungler at all?. Rift harold is a new thing now, so if double targons. So do you think, with champions like Shen or carrying a few teleports would make it work? Im not sure how no jungle pressure would be in high levels.
DBlakes30
<Member>
DBlakes30's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2016 11:27pm | Report
Something else to look at. Even though you have a double Targons to share gold, you have all 6 of your jungle camps just being wasted. As well as giving up the scuttle crabs and most likely rift herald and dragon. And you are giving up a hefty amount of gold to another supporting style laner unless you share the farm completely. Then you have two half farmed champions compared to a fully farmed champion. And unless you have Kalista, Cho'Gath, or Nunu a good jungler is going to smite any neutral objectives away since you no longer have someone with Smite. This is on top of the lack of jungle pressure, although in a way its being made up for in the sense of teleport pressure but that is much more easily telegraphed.
Main Jungle
Silver III

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide