Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Lisa,The insanity medic

Creator: GarusTheTrigog January 8, 2013 10:59am
GarusTheTrigog
<Member>
GarusTheTrigog's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 10:59am | Report
Hello this is my first tread and i was really nervous while writing it so please dont ragequit about stuff like spelling mistakes or OP abilities.I wanted to make a medic like champion which combines ad,support and lane sustain skills.I would love to hear your suggestions about my champion idea.I hope you enjoy it.

Lisa
The insane medic

Lore: Lisa was a medic from Demacia sent on the front when the war between Demacia and Noxus still raged out.The medic camp in which she healed injured soldiers was relatively close to the battlefield and often was atacked by noxians.Lisa had to learn to defend herself from the enemies and was even trained by Garen, the Might of Demacia.Between the operatoins which she had to perform and the often atacks of noxians Lisa took too much pressure especially when a huge army of enemies destroyed the medic camp and killed all of the people in it expect for her.In result she became berserk:her eyes were red as the blood spilled on the battlefield and her anger was bigger than most people can imagine.She performed a deadly dance with a bone cutting knife and leaving behind only blood and dead bodies.Katarina,the sinister steel managed to catch a glimpse of the terrifying picture but was forced to retreat when an army of Demacianc's came.Katarina shared the story among noxians.To this day the bloodshed made by Lisa is a fabled story in Noxus and her deeds are used to scare little children.

After the Leauge of Legends was created the war ended and her "skills" were no longer needed.After that Lisa decided to join the league-the place where she could perform her newly created deadly combat.

"The hospital is not the only place i belong"-Lisa,the insane medic

Upon choosing:"Lets do it summoner"
Taunt:"I promise it wont hurt"
Joke:"Can i take your legs please?"( need some better ideas :/ )
Upon using Insanity rush:"Madness"/"Blood"

Stats: / Basic+(amount per level)
Health:461+(94)
Health regeneration:5.5+(0.6)
Insanity:100
Insanity regeneration:0
Range of atacks:145
Atack damage:46.3+(2.85)
Atacl speed:0.665+(2.8%)
Armor:12.65+(3.35)
Magic resist:30
Movement speed:345

Abilities:
(This isnt a real passive it is just her ''Ability fuel'' like Renekton's fury)
Passive:Insanity user
Lisa's basic atacks give her 4 insanity.If she does not atack for 5 seconds she starts loosing 2 insanity each second.
Maximum insanity is 100

(This is her real passive)
Passive:Wond treat
Abilities gain effects based on targets maximum health on levels 1,6 and 11.
If an enemy has 70% maximum health or less he starts bleeding for 20/25/30+8%ad damage over 3 seconds.
If an enemy has 55% maximum health or less he takes 6/7/8% more damage.
If an enemy has 35% maximum health or less he is inflicted with Grievous wound for 1/1.25/1.5 seconds.

Q:Bloody knife / insanity cost:11/12/13/14/15 / cooldown:7/6.5/6/5.5/5
Deals damage to an enemy equal to 60/70/80/90/100+35%ad+15/16/17/18/19% of targets maximum health.
Range of knife:625

W:Heal pills / insanity cost:14 / cooldown:14
Heals an ally for 80/120/160/200/240+35%ad.
Lisa also gains one pill stack each 25/24.5/24/23.5/23 seconds which grants her a free use of this ability
and also reduce the cooldown with 3 seconds.She can have a maximum of 3 pill stacks.Range of heal:750.

E:Grinding strike / insanity cost:10/13/16/19/22 / cooldown:8/7.5/7/6.5/6
Deals damage to nearby enemies equal to 60/95/130/165/200+65%ad and
refunds 10% insanity for each unit hit.Range:185.

R:Insanity rush / insanity cost:none / cooldown:110/105/100
Lisa dashes to a targeted place and deals 175/350/525+60%ad to nearby enemy units.Each unit hit bleeds for
150/300/450+30%ad over 3 seconds.For each point of damage done by this ability she heals herself for 0.3
health and gains 0.08 insanity.Range of dash:1000.Range of damage:185.

So this was my basic idea but i will improve her and probably add more content like pictures and lore.Bye for now :).
GarusTheTrigog
<Member>
GarusTheTrigog's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 4:57am | Report
I nerfed her quite a lot this afternoon since i though her abilities and passive where a bit OP.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide