Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

LS quints on adc and ofc tryn

Creator: drunken0elf May 26, 2013 7:26am
drunken0elf
<Member>
drunken0elf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2013 7:26am | Report
So i lend my account to my plat friend because he wants to try out **** elo queues. Next thing you know, he psend all my ip I was saving for aatrox on lifesteal quints saying that they're a must on tryn and very useful on adc.

Never used them before, as I always got flat ad with armor n magic resist when I adc or tryn. Seeing that it gives a 6% lifesteal, is quite the trade considering I only have to sacrifice 3 physical damage quints, loosing a total of 6.75 bonus ad for 6% bonus lifesteal. If you double that with a vamp scepter in the early stages ofthe game, thats a strong 16% lifesteal. That's quite impressive.

What are your thoughts on this? Lifesteal is good all game, but flat ad is really a must for bullying in very early game.

So it's a fight between a : +15 physical bonus start
and a : +8.5 physical damage and +6% lifesteal start

Thanks to Amazing Monkey for the sig. Just like his name, he's amazing
LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2013 8:08am | Report
While flat AD is nice for Csing and early game skirmishes it kinda falls off later on (around mid game) and since LS is % based it will stay as useful or get even better as the game goes on.

P.s. Honestly I think flat pen > flat AD.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
drunken0elf
<Member>
drunken0elf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2013 8:50am | Report
LevasK wrote:

While flat AD is nice for Csing and early game skirmishes it kinda falls off later on (around mid game) and since LS is % based it will stay as useful or get even better as the game goes on.

P.s. Honestly I think flat pen > flat AD.

after playing a lot top champs, ar pen is good on certain champs, but horendous on others. A 60 flat ad lvl 1 tryn isn't scary, but a 90 flat ad lvl 1 tryn is extremely scary. Cope that up with a full rage bar, and a lot of people will be scared ****less. Sort of a mindgame factor. Or if you manage to land a few crits here and there when the enemy aproaches to last hit, flat ad chunks a huge portion of their hp.

Thanks to Amazing Monkey for the sig. Just like his name, he's amazing
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2013 6:32pm | Report
Lifesteal quints are ridiculously good on ADC. I've used them in every game since I first heard about them being used.
Joshified
<Member>
Joshified's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2013 6:40pm | Report
Since Tryndamere is a late game powerhouse, I would personally go with the armour pen runes simply because they outscale the flat ad marks quite quickly.
Plus you can "usually' rely on crit damage for a majority of your early game in trades. Also, a lot of Tryndamere's I see build Blade of the Ruined King first up. Armour pen runes would scale better with this oevrall as well.

Mundo goes where he pleases.

And pleases, where he goes.

NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2013 7:11am | Report
Blade of the Ruined King + Statikk Shiv and push the hell out of your lane and 1vs1 any enemy, that is the strategy.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide