Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

junglers

Creator: tecknologic July 8, 2013 4:19pm
tecknologic
<Member>
tecknologic's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2013 4:19pm | Report
I've become fond of jungling and well that's the role I play 9/10 times in ranked I have played rammus, lee sin, amumu, nunu, warwick, xin zhao, nocturne, nautilus, udyr, and vi. My questions here is with vi should I build her tank like or like a bruiser I've done both and both are ok I'm just not 100% sure also I guess its new to me to see trydamere and jax in the jungle but I've seen good ones and curious as to how to make that work would love to try it. I've also recently bought jarvan IV who ive seen be a monster when aloud to jungle and was looking for any tips on working with him along with any other junglers that I haven't played that you all see as great junglers.

Oh one last thing I sucked up a storm using lee sin maybe I played him wrong but would like to try again any tips or guides on him?

I know this is a lot of questions thrown into one post but all help is appreciated!!

tecknologic5555
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2013 1:05am | Report
I like to build Vi pretty close to full tank. I use Denting Blows as my main damage source and the most offensive item I build is usually Wit's End. There are differing opinions about this type of build since I have seen people build The Brutalizer and play very well.

My person favorite champion is Tryndamere and I enjoy him most in the jungle, although I only play him their during normals. He is a good top laner against the correct champions, but I don't find myself good enough to rock him in ranked yet.

I have problems with Lee Sin in the jungle these days. He is just such a better laner than a jungler I removed him from my jungle roster all together.

Just my humble opinion, but I hope it helps.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2013 1:16am | Report
Vi jungler usually builds shred tank. You can get a cleaver for your team if your team has alot of phys damage.

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2013 6:03am | Report
I'll give it a shot:

Vi = very tanky with The Brutalizer. Wit's End can also be very good to proc passive.

Tryndamere = kinda meh. Just build one of the melee spirits and a Statikk Shiv. From then on it's mostly about damage.

Jax = Blade of the Ruined King for the slow is good. Spirit of the Ancient Golem and other tanky stuff. Getting your stuns off is more important than the damage you do for ganking.

Jarvan IV = tanky as ****, maybe build something for damage later. Learning when to engage properly and how, mainly when to E+Q+slow and when to pop ultimate. If you do this correctly half the time, your team wins.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2013 11:28am | Report
I usually build Spirit of the Elder Lizard on Jarvan and then go for some tank items( Warmog's Armor) and when I feel like I'm tanky enough I buy something like a Black Cleaver. I really like a Frozen Mallet on Jarvan, makes him better at everything he does.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide