Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Cuddles: The Blanketing Warmth (Open for...

Creator: Thanatias June 25, 2011 3:18am
Thanatias
<Member>
Thanatias's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2011 3:18am | Report
Yordles come in many shapes and sizes ranging from the twisted and evil Veigar, the brilliant Heimerdinger, and the unrepentant killer Teemo, but no Yordle is quite like Cuddles. From birth there was something strange about Cuddles that no one could quite detect. She was well loved by everyone and just being near her would strike an uncontrollable urge in anyone to smile and relax themselves. Cuddles herself was oblivious to her friendly aura (and almost to everything else too) which annoyed some residents of Bandle City, as Cuddles would inadvertently cause accidents just by being near others. These residents, fed up with Cuddles, asked the revered inventor, Heimerdinger to use his brain to try and solve this problem. He eventually built a device that would supress the aura emitted by Cuddles and presented it to her parents which in turn tried to give it to her. Cuddles, usually oblivious to everything, felt very odd when near the object, and slapped it away exclaiming "If Bandle City doesn't want me, then I'll spread my loving warmth to the rest of the world!" After that, Cuddles ran far away from Bandle City into the nearby Plague Jungles, where she soon caught a fever and became delirious. In her state of delirium, she saw a shadowy figure that asked her a question, a question that seemed only she could answer...

"In a world full of hate and malice, can you bring love and warmth to everyone? If so, then join the League and say Yes."

Cuddles could only help but to utter the only answer that seemed appropriate for her and suddenly she awoke in a room full of what were called "summoners". Then, the same shadowy figure that she saw in the Plague Jungles appeared to her and extended his hand with a half-crooked smile across his face.

"Welcome to the League of Legends. We will be expecting great things from you."

Abilities: (Passive, Q, W, E, Ultimate)

Passive: Embracing Warmth
All enemies within a 800 radius of Cuddles become relaxed and their Movement Speed is reduced by 20% for 1.5 seconds each time a spell is cast. 4 second cooldown between abilities.

Q: Bubble Blow
Cuddles takes out a bubble wand and blows a torrent of heart-shaped bubbles in a cone for 4 seconds dealing 30/50/70/100(+0.4 AP) per second and slowing enemies movement speed by 10% each second, stacking for each second that the target(s) is affected by Bubble Blow
Mana: 75/90/110/120/130
Cooldown: 7

W: Pure Thoughts
Cuddles shouts words of encouragement to a teammate boosting their attack speed by 12%/14%/16%/18%/22% for 7 seconds and ignoring 2%/4%/6%/9%/11% of damage done to them for 7 seconds.
Mana: 35/50/70/90/110
Cooldown: 15

E: Shock and Awe
Cuddles blows a kiss towards target enemy silencing them for 2 seconds and dealing 65/110/160/220/275 (+100% AP) damage. (Effect on contact looks like Phosphorus Bomb)
Mana: 70/80/100/115/130
Cooldown: 22/18/16/12/10

Ultimate: Soothing Bathe
All allies across the map are filled with the love and kindness of Cuddles have all CC effects reduced on them by 10%/15%/20% and their stats increased by 2%/4%/6%(+1% per 100 AP) for 15 seconds.(Particle looks like Heal)
Mana: 100/120/150
Cooldown: 100/80/60

Attack Particle:
Same range as Soraka, but the particle is a traveling purple heart.
gwadzila
<Member>
gwadzila's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2011 4:38pm | Report
Good concept, but there are a few things I'd change.

First off, the passive is really OP. Constant 20% slow for everyone around her? I'd change it so the slow only happens sometimes, like maybe after you cast a spell.

W at first glance it reminded me of Warwick's W - until I saw the double regen. The problem with this is that it completely hard counters ignite (which reduces healing by 50%) and it's AOE - that would be completely ridiculous. Imagine Swain or Mundo healing twice as much from their ultimates for a few seconds and ignoring enemy heal debuffs (which is really one of the only counters to Swain or Mundo) Plus, a healer could go crazy dealing sky high burst heals. The only way I could see this being balanced would be as a 200 second cooldown ultimate, or if you made it something like +25% regen? Even then it would still be really strong, so you might want to try and remake that ability.

I like the Q and R though =P. And don't take my negativity too seriously. I just wanted to show you what I thought could be changed.
Credit to jhoijhoi for this intense battle.
Whenever you +Rep me, a puppy finds a home.
My builds: Gragas Veigar Soraka
My Blog is f*cking important.
Thanatias
<Member>
Thanatias's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2011 4:54pm | Report
Lol, I'm just happy that someone commented on it. I made this at 3 a.m and was fried out of my mind tired. I'll be sure to take what you said into consideration and change it right now :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide