Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Nidalee and Talon (lane buddies?)

Creator: blind_sin September 19, 2011 1:31pm
blind_sin
<Member>
blind_sin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2011 1:31pm | Report
Not much to it really. Nidalee has received what most would call a nerf, personally i disagree, the way she has been made suites me better but that's just a matter of opinion

in anycase her recent changes do open up windows to new possibilities, one in particular i have found is the odd squishy duo combo of nidalee + talon. two squishy champions in a line together goes against meta laws but i have found personally that it rather effective with this particular combination, perhaps because of the way i build nidalee to suite situations better (putting higher priority on a rabs than a LB, not really nerfing cougar mind you, it still nukes the sh*t out peeps and gives way for reliable spear and heal) so talon can hop on opportunities quite well, as of present one of the most reliable AD nukers there are with decent CC to him. i either create a decent opportunity with my spear for a one combo kill or i Finnish off the runners from his combo with my spear nuke. The heal works decent as-well, since Talon has priority on flat AD over AS because well, simply his skills don't scale on AS, i can give him the much appreciated AS boost when needed with primal surge (Nida E), the heal amount got nerfed, not the actual AS boost. The spear got a much appreciated buff since the cd got dropped a nice amount and nukiting (nuke-kiting, a strategic method i use between her passive in brush and cougar pounce i get the MS to poke repeatedly and when she pokes it HURTS with that spear) talon engage's and escapes well in bursts meaning the heal works decently for him, i suppose shaco could atone to doing this rather brilliantly as well with nidalee but talon suites it better. lets not forget the brutal armor shred and MR shred on her traps. 40% of both Armour AND MR? a pretty decent defense penetration that does talons little combo's a good deal of decency.

anyway if you have a friend that plays talon and you can play a decent nida then give it ago, for me its been a brilliant synergy, tried it with 3 seperate talon players and won about 90% of all the games, with crazywaffles i have yet to lose, got 8 ranked games in a row with this combo so i thought id share the tactic. im considering writing an advanced guide on the in-depth strategies on the new Nida since i think she requires a unique approach since the buff (its NOT a nerf mates, just use her differently)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide