Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Anivia - team problems

Creator: Missile October 29, 2010 3:06pm
Missile
<Member>
Missile's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2010 3:06pm | Report
So the problem is, i play aggressive tough i always stay alive... mostly my score goes fast ~8/2/0-3 in the beginning and way up in mid/late game when i play solo, as i sayed i like to play aggressive, but when i play with my teammates (friends) somehow we lose all the time, i couldn't call them aggressive smart players but mostly rage filled rushers, so i cant seem to find best team fill for this, i'd like to know if any one have any suggestions for fill best partner if taking upper/lower lane and play style...

Thank you.
hypershatter
<Member>
hypershatter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2010 3:24pm | Report
ah i see. it really depends on what u are building when it comes to items. masteries are also very important. survivability and mana recoverage helps u stay in teamfight longer, and do riskeier things to win a fight when u cant do that with a normal anivia build.

i am working on a build right now for competitive anivia team play style > pubstomping.

if its other things that can help ur game play, check out this link
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/advanced-controlling-anivia-with-beginner-section-13978

(leave me alone mods lol this link is to HELP someone not spamming)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide