Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Bottom Lane Discussion Thread

Creator: NoobyPower April 29, 2012 5:53am
1 2 3
NoobyPower
<Member>
NoobyPower's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2012 11:27pm | Report
Some great discussion going on here, keep it up!

Also some pointers for you people who want to play AD carries in the lower ELO bracket:

Try to find a carry that is strong in early and/or mid game in order to win games. A carry with one or even both of these strengths as well as being able to carry late game well will do wonders if you guys are struggling in your ELO (like me >.<).

Some great examples:
Tristana
Corki
Graves
Vayne
Perhaps Ezreal, may need more verifying.
Did I help you out? +Rep me :)

Check out my Tristana guide! Tristana: The Little Package of Destruction (OLD)

New Tristana guide coming soonTM
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2012 12:25pm | Report
I'm not crazy about Ezreal I think he needs to be ahead to be effective, and thats not going tri-force build, thats going standard AD carry. He seems to be beat by a lot of hypercarry AD's like Corki, Tristana, Kog'Maw from mid game on. Yes, I think even Tristana has better mid/late game than him.

I've really fallen off of Tristana I think she's quite weak right now. Mainly because of how cautiously bot lane plays now. I think it may have had to do with the sustain nerfs, people are more conscious about this, so picking up kills and snowballing a lane is a lot more difficult, also the new meta seems to make games shorter, so getting to late game with trist seems even more challenging due to her poor mid game.

I really like Vayne at the moment, against passive farmers, she'll crush them. I try and pick vayne against Ashe, Kog'Maw, Ezreal] and champions that generally can't trade well with you. She gets countered by [[Caitlyn, Graves and maybe Corki. I'm also a big fan of Nunu & Willump + Vayne righ now, so much mobility and AS, it makes it hard for champions to really harass you.

@Noobypower - Urgot is a fantastic AD champ with really strong early and mid game, he has relatively few counters, the only I can think of are Soraka and Caitlyn. He's also very strong against AD heavy teams because he naturally builds armor with Frozen Heart
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
animal091
<Member>
animal091's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2012 8:49pm | Report
Fav bot lane that's easy ali ezreal. Ali zones till level 3 then. they play defensive when the enemy lane pushes ali gets in behind knock back stun bye bye ad carry then push lane hit tower dive support if they are stupid enough to be there still. wash rinse repeat till level six then push the tower down and roam. normal score with this 3/8/25 this is from alis point of view.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide