Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Bron117, The Tech-Mage

Creator: JEFFY40HANDS August 13, 2011 11:13am
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2011 11:13am | Report

Master Tinker (Passive): Bron117 uses a new resource known as Scrap. Scrap acts as an ammo counter enabling Bron117 to use attacks. Bron117 may have up to 10 pieces of scrap stored at any one time. Each piece of scrap grants Bron117 an additional 1/3/5AP. Scrap is recharged over time if Bron is in-active. Scrap is also earned through creep kills.

Counter Measure (Q): Bron117 tosses a grenade at target location. While the grenade exists Bron117 takes a reduced 2/4/6/8/10% reduced damage from attacks. Bron117 may activate the grenade dealing 60/70/80/90/100+(50% AP) AoE Magic Damage. Grenade lasts 5 seconds and auto detonates at the end of its duration. Costs 3 scrap.

Warp Mine(W): Bron117 places a mine on the ground which turn invisible after a few seconds. If a champion steps on this mine they are revealed and unable to move for .5 seconds. Additionally the champion will recieve reduced move and take some damage over a short duration. Bron 117 can have a maximum of 3 mines out at a time. Each mine costs 2 scrap.

Auto-Turret (E): Bron117 places a turret on the ground which deals 50/60/70/80/90/100 magic damage to target champion over it's duration((Think Swain's Bird)). The champion targeted by this turret has their MR reduced by 5 per second. Costs 4 scrap.

Reverse Engineer/True Tech(R): Passive- While Bron117 is near friendly champions or turrets they gain 3/4/5 bonus Armor and Magic resist based on Bron117's scrap. Active- Bron117 activates his upgrades becoming a True Tech-Mage. After channeling for 1 second Bron117 fires in a frontal cone dealing 200/300/400+(50% AP) to all enemies in range. The damage is applied over-time.

Probably needs some work on his ulti, but I think the idea for the champ is pretty cool. Sure there is Heimerdinger, but he's an inventor. NOT a Tech-Mage XD.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2011 7:56pm | Report
AP ratios on W and E? Damage on W? Duration of E? Scrap cost of ulti?

Awesome concept though, especially the scrap. I am assuming once the turret is placed it deals all the damage, despite range? Or can someone get out of turret range?

Also, how is ult works is a tad unclear...I am picturing it as basically an AoE of old Heimerdinger rockets if there was only one champ nearby (pew pew pew pew pew)

Also, did you actually make that art?

And how did you come up with the name? ;O

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2011 7:47am | Report
I couldn't think of viable numbers for W and E. The ulti doesn't cost scrap.

The initial concept for the ulti was something akin to MF's ulti. However now I'm thinkling he fires a lot of rockets that home in on enemies caught in the initial AoE of the ulti. LoL OP!!! But if they were homing then the concept would be the rockets do double damage if only 1 target is near. Naw keep it like MF's ulti, or something similar to it.

The auto turret is like Swain's Laser Bird or Fiddle's Drain. You can out range it eventually avoiding some of the damage.

I wish I made the art. Just looked up "tech mages" on google while working yesterday and that art is what I found.

Just randomized the name in my head. But the 117 is Master Chief's number from the Halo book series/game.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2011 2:08pm | Report
OH YEA IT IS :D

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2011 5:06pm | Report
:)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide