Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Chakrai, Master Navigator

Creator: devdevil September 30, 2012 7:00am
devdevil
<Member>
devdevil's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 7:00am | Report
Hello again!
Chakrai is a squishy support person, but she's a bit...weird.
She has a hood and leather gloves, belt with pockets, boots, and basically everything.

Commune With Nature (Passive)
Chakrai listens to the jungle floor every 10 seconds, then hears all stealthed units, revealing them for 2.5 seconds before losing contact with nature.
Range: 850

Lantern (Q)
(Passive) While this is ready to cast, Chakrai's basic attacks deal 8/12/16/20/24 (+50% of ability power) every second for 5 seconds.
(Active) Chakrai tosses the torch to target location revealing the location, dealing 80/100/120/140/160 damage on contact and revealing the area for 5 seconds. Also leaves oil on the enemy, and Chakrai may lite it in order to do double damage
Cost: 60/80/100/120/140
Cooldown: 30/28/26/24/22
Range: 1000

Familiar (W)
Chakrai's familiar swoops down on a line, dealing 90/130/155/175/195 (+75% of ability power) to all in its path before flying back up again.
Cost: 60/80/100/115/130
Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10
Range: 1200

Herbs (E)
Chakrai uses the herbs in her pouch to heal target ally for 100/120/140/160/180 (+25% of ability power) health.
Cost: 65/85/105/120/150
Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/10
Range: 750

]Faith in Nature (R)
Chakrai prays to nature, giving her allies 35% increased movement speed, as well as health and mana regen.
Cost: 100/150/200
Cooldown: 50/49/48
Range: Global

I wasn't sure about the last ability, for obvious reasons...
Oh, if I start making a lot of these champions I might make a thread with the links to all of them.
Anyways, let me know what you think please!

Hey you! Yeah you! Just wanted to let you know you're awesome!
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 9:39am | Report
Torch is underpowered. Consider making it a lantern that makes a burning oil debuff or something, or lights people on fire, or something. 150 base damage is pitiful.

Familiar's base value is awful, and it's base mana is ******edly high. 155 mana for 175 damage that does nothing else? I don't understand.

Hebs is cool, but the heal is too small, and the cost is WAY TOO HIGH. I think that the cooldown should go down per level, and I think allowing your support to CLEANSE the adc is borderline overpowered.

I don't get her ult. It basically makes her untargetable for 5 seconds, and her allies can't use it? that's really bad.

This character is underwhelming, but her heal is decent. Her q and w are very bad and need some more thought. If you want this character to double as a mage, which she will be able to easily if you give her torch active an ability power ratio, and put some form of cc on her w. also, rethink her ult.

If you want to make her a support, give her q more utility, put some cc on her w, lower her mana costs, and make her ult something like maokai's ult. Blessed ground: She blesses the ground or something, and allies that stand on it get GREATLY improved health and mana regen. It will make her indespinsable for baron'ing, dragon'ing, pushing, defending, etc.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
devdevil
<Member>
devdevil's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 9:37pm | Report
I must apoligise :C
This ain't one of my best ones, was looking as some of the other champions for examples...

People who made my sigs: Hogopogo, The_Nameless_Bard, Aklemony, jhoijhoi, YayaFTW, and Janitsu

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide