Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Champion Concept: Name Needed

Creator: DR34MK1LL3R July 12, 2013 11:54am
DR34MK1LL3R
<Altruistic Artist>
DR34MK1LL3R's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 12, 2013 11:54am | Report

NAME FOUND

Hey guys this is going to be my first champion concept so far. I had this random idea last night attempting to sleep. Bear with me the scaling may be horrible so just give your input.

Elkron, the Futuristic Soldier

Elkron (pronounced L-kr-ON) is a melee AD caster/bruiser themed around being a cyborg. He has a few "different" abilites, and they are based on the fact that he is half human and half a mechanical being.

Passive: Elkron's passive is called Protectorate. Elkron increases his allies and his own bonus Armor and Magic resist by 5/14/23/32 for 13 seconds after casting 2 abilities, up to a cap of 10/28/36/64. (Scales might be harsh :/ )

Q: Elkron's Q is a skillshot nuke called Vacuum. Elkron sucks air into his cannon, physically damaging enemies for 50/75/100/125/150 (+0.75 AD) damage from farthest to closest. This ability is not CC. (This ability is a targeted cast that can be moved around within the cast range such as Kha'Zix's E or Malzahar's Q. The area that is affected is a rectangle that is long and medium to large width.) Better?

W: Elkron's W is a linear dash called Hyperspeed. Elkron dashes (such as Shen) to a target location and gains 45 bonus movement speed for 7 seconds.

E: Elkron's E is a delayed skillshot. Elkron tosses a mine at target location. After 3 seconds or when triggered by and enemy the mine explodes dealing 50/80/110/140/170 (+0.55 bonus AD) physical damage and silencing the target for 2 seconds.

R: Elkron's R is an area of effect CC called Atomic Shot. Elkron charges his cannon for 1.5 seconds and fires into the air. After hanging for .5 seconds, the shot slams into the ground, releasing 3 shock waves, 1 every .75 seconds. Enemies hit by the first shock wave take 100/175/250 (+0.25 AD). Enemies hit by the second shock wave are slowed by 20% for 4 seconds and take 75/125/175 (+0.20 AD). Enemies hit by the third shock wave are stunned for 1.5 seconds and take 50/75/100 (+0.15 AD).

Feedback?

Release skin idea: Neon (Name) - Such as Vi's release skin, give him completely new recolors on his model, maybe add in some disco type particles.

Lore idea: Elkron was born as a human, in Piltover, named Dexter. He had a good home, good parents, and was talented in many ways. One day, Elkron came home to his parents dead and home virtually cut in half, on fire, with a creature ranting about the "Glorious Evolution." Elkron attempted to run away, but the being somehow caught up to, and grabbed him.

15 years later, Elkron woke up, but he could not feel anything. He tried to stand up and fell over. After a few attempts, he finally was able to stand. When he looked at his hands, he realized that on his left hand was a normal hand, yet on the right.... There was a strange 'cannon' looking thing. He pointed it at the wall and tried to figure out how to shoot it, but couldn't. He looked around in the small room, and saw a mirror. He went over to it. he cried out when he saw himself. Half human and half robot. He heard a sound outside of the door. When it oppened, in walked the creature who had destroyed his life. He said his name was Viktor, and that Dexter's name was now Elkron, and that he would join Viktor in the "Glorious Evolution." Why did he keep saying that?

Viktor had left the room, and Elkron became enraged. He started smashing things and aiming his cannon and trying to fire it. All of a sudden a blast shot out from the end and Elkron flew backwards and landed against a wall. How had he fired? He tried again, and with practice, Elkron was able to fire his cannon with ease. He then went over to the door and blasted through it. Guards started firing at him from down a long hall, and Elkron blasted them away. As he made his escape, he heard Viktor's evil laugh behind him.

Elkron ran for hours. When he finally stopped, a woman appeared from behind a tree. She said that she could take him to the Sheriff of Piltover, Caitlyn, and that she and her deputy, Vi, would help him to where he was going. He told her his story, and her face told him that she was sorry. She asked him if he wanted to seek justice for the wrongdoing that Viktor had done. When he said yes, she told him about the League. The League of Legends.

"(not sure what to do for the quote)"
-Placeholder
Thanks to YayaFTW
devdevil
<Member>
devdevil's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 4:18pm | Report
May need cooldowns in order to really know if the passive will work with the abilities. Oh, and Vi doesn't really sound like that O_O
SPASPASPASPA

Hey you! Yeah you! Just wanted to let you know you're awesome!
DR34MK1LL3R
<Altruistic Artist>
DR34MK1LL3R's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2013 10:00pm | Report
k quote removed so far and i edited vi out so...
Thanks to Janitsu
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2013 5:56am | Report
45 movement speed for 7 seconds + a dash is too ridiculous. Tone it down to maybe 3 seconds if it's 45.

Other than that great concept, love it!
dragon00bicus
<Member>
dragon00bicus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 3:03am | Report
There's really no humane abilites. All robotic:
E.G.
* Innate is purely robot defense.
* Q & R are mechanical cannons.
* W can only be performed by a ninja or a robot.
* E is a bomb, it's all about chemicals.
But anyways.

Passive:
* Pretty Neat, just fix the scaling a bit.

Q:
* It's okay, name just doesn't really match. It takes some time to suck up all that air.

W:
* Veng said, Nuff' said.

E:
* Question: Does the mine go boom only when Champions step on it, or does it include minions/monsters/pets¿
* Question: I read it such as it only affects one target, am I right¿
* The only thing that doesn't fit in with the kit,

R:
* Question: What direction does shock wave traverse¿ | Is it in a line? | Is it a circle? | Is it an Ice Cream Cone | OR, and my favorite by the way, does it only target teemo?

Gold II, somebody's something.
rudyards
<Member>
rudyards's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 6:51pm | Report
I love his concept.
Innate seems pretty strong, perhaps mess with the scaling a bit.
His Q seems strange. It's a linear damage ability that scales inversely with range (more range = more damage), if I understand. I feel like it could have more on it.
His W seems strong, but not overwhelmingly so. However, it doesn't have any scaling at the moment which is a mistake.
His E shouldn't take that long to go off, but I might be misunderstanding it. It could deal more damage.
His ult seems a little weak, as it's easy to avoid. Nerf the damage and make it easier to land?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide