Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[Champion Concept] Squee, Spleem, and Sp0on as...

Creator: dailin877 August 31, 2011 3:25pm
dailin877
<Member>
dailin877's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 3:25pm | Report
I am here today to ask people to support bringing a yordle version of this DOTA character to LoL...

Quee, Quin, and Quoo (name up for change, but like the Q start to add to alphabet)
Melee, Mage, Farmer, Stealth

Looking for good storyline please add info if you have.

As far as look goes i would imagine 3 yordles. 2 pulling a cart and 1 on top of the cart. The cart would be full of explosives.

Advised items would be - Doran's Ring, Sorcerer's shoes, Morello's Evil Tome, Rabadon's Deathcap, Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Void Staff

Health 1750
Mana 0
Speed 300
Armor 55
Magic Resist 35
Critical Chance 0%
Health Per 5 Sec 14.4
Mana Per 5 Sec 18.7
Range 200

Passive - Carrying Capacity - instead of mana use an carrying capacity which would be the total number of items that can be left in the ground at any time. 10 + 1 per level. Adding 50 AP to all detonations if number is below half. and 100 AP to detonations when carrying capacity is empty

Q - Land Mind - small land targetted ability that after 1 second drops into the group leaving only a small becon available to see.(cannot be targetted) if an enemy moves within 100 range it explodes in a 150 radius dealing 25-100 + (50% AP) Cooldown = 5 seconds

W - Stun Prod - small land targetted ability that after 1 seconds turns invisible. If an enemy steps within 150. It detonates stunning all enemies within 300 radius. Cooldown = 20 seconds

E - Detonate - full map range ability that shows invisible items within a 500 radius and detonates all abilities in the radius. Also destroys all enemy wards. Cooldown = 10 seconds.

R - Explosive Barrel -
Passive - builds up to 5 stacks at rate of 1 per 30 seconds. effected by cooldown reductions.
Activation - places an invisible barrel at location. If detonated deals 300-500 (100%) AP to all enemies in 300 radius.

I just posted this on LoL forums and would like to see alot of feedback there.
Dailin - Jungle preferred
Latest Guide - http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/time-flows-faster-when-no-one-watches-the-clock-423478

Solo ELO- 1430
Looking for 5v5 team
dailin877
<Member>
dailin877's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 3:28pm | Report
Latest Guide - http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/time-flows-faster-when-no-one-watches-the-clock-423478

Solo ELO- 1430
Looking for 5v5 team
gwadzila
<Member>
gwadzila's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2011 2:51pm | Report
Passive is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too good. You can get 100 AP at level 1... nuff said. Make the AP scale up, and even then don't make it go quite so high.

Q has awful base damage and meh scaling, low cooldown doesn't really make up for that. I would raise cooldown, raise base damage a bunch and slightly buff scaling.

W has a 300 radius stun... That's a little big if it hits everyone. It also does nothing else, which is kind of lame. Also, too big cooldown.

E kills are wards in a large radius. TOO GOOD WAY TOO GOOD. You could walk by Baron and hit E and they'd lose dumb amounts of map control. Also, what's full range map ability mean? Global? What part of it is global?

R too much damage. 300-500 with 1 to 1 AP scaling.. 100 AP at level 16 and 2 barrels take down a carry half HP.

You just copy pasted techies abilities and changed suicide.
Credit to jhoijhoi for this intense battle.
Whenever you +Rep me, a puppy finds a home.
My builds: Gragas Veigar Soraka
My Blog is f*cking important.
dailin877
<Member>
dailin877's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2011 6:18am | Report
on the lol forum i did comment on a passive change.

1 passive would be 5/10/15/20 instead of 10 + 1 per level. I did advise the ap be scaled as well.

The idea with Q is so it is usable alot and does low damage so that they can be stacked as used together or with a large mine field

W is about the same size as veigar's stun gate, I don't see OP at all

E has full map range so that R can be detonated across map if needed

R It takes to abilities to do that damage and once its detonated 10 seconds before another detonation can happen again (before CDR)

I didn't just copy and paste, i did their abilities by memory. but if u read the title i was trying to give the techies a lol champion.

I do however appreciate the feedback, ty

Solo ELO- 1430
Looking for 5v5 team
dailin877
<Member>
dailin877's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2011 1:24pm | Report
Really no one else is even slightly interested in bringing some character concepts from dotas to lol?

no one u liked from dota has been left out of the league?

Solo ELO- 1430
Looking for 5v5 team
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 12:55am | Report
Nope :)
dailin877
<Member>
dailin877's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 12:24pm | Report
lol so much DOTA hate :P

Solo ELO- 1430
Looking for 5v5 team
gwadzila
<Member>
gwadzila's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2011 9:33am | Report
No, the fact is that you just copy pasted a hero. Any of us could do that, the real purpose of this forum is to come up with new, orginal ideas.
Credit to jhoijhoi for this intense battle.
Whenever you +Rep me, a puppy finds a home.
My builds: Gragas Veigar Soraka
My Blog is f*cking important.
dailin877
<Member>
dailin877's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2011 5:22pm | Report
wow, kinda ****ish move.

I didn't copy paste the champion. for 1 i came up with ideas and flaws for the character to change it from dota world to league of legends. I haven't looked at his original dota stats. I did this half on memory of my favorite dota character and help on what i felt would be fair in LoL u wanna hate on that go right ahead.

But i announced what i was looking to get support for right from the start. I have made other concepts on lol forums and this won't be the last. Just something I'd like to see better emulated in LoL u have a problem with that fine but i'm not looking for someone to just come and **** talk on the post... if all u gonna do is continue to do something.....piss off instead

Solo ELO- 1430
Looking for 5v5 team

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide