Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Champion Idea: Arethia, the Huntress of the Void

Creator: Papayalord March 28, 2012 9:32am
Papayalord
<Member>
Papayalord's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 9:32am | Report
Hey I am new to the mobafire community and wanted to make a thread about a champion idea i have had in mind for a really long time. Plase give me suggstions and tell me if any of her spells are to OP.

Marksman(Innate)
Every 4 attacks, Arethia gains a 40% chanc to crit.

Reload CD:10 seconds

Arethia loads her gun with special bullets, improving her next 5 attacks depnding on the type of bullet.

Venom-charged bullet: Deals 50/80/100 damage over a 2 second period, stacking up to five times.

Shadow-charged bullet: Slows the target by 5/10/15% for 2 seconds, stacking up to 5 times, each stack increasing duration time by 0.5 seconds. If there are fiv charges on the target when the duration ends, the target is stunned for 1/1.5/2 seconds

Void-charged bullet: Silences the target for 0.5/0.8/1 seconds, each stack adding 0.2 seconds to duration.

Rapid FIre(Passive)

Evry 5 attacks, Arethia's attack speed is increased by 30/40/50% for 3/4/5 seconds.

Nexus Barrage CD: 14/13/12 seconds

Arethia shoots bullets in a cone infront of her, slowing all enmies in the area and dealing 60/90/180 to all enemies in the cone.

Deathlock CD: 30 seconds

Arethia puts a mark on her target that lasts for 5/6/7 seconds and increases her damage done to the target by 20/30/40%. While this mark is active, it reveals th champion and allows Arethia to cast Apocalyptic Shot, dealing 190/230/300 damage and leaving a trail that lasts for 5 seconds, which slows and deals 100/150/200 damage every second.

So... tell me what you think.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide