Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Champions that need to be mastered?

Creator: ZioSerpe August 31, 2011 12:23pm
1 2 3
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 12:23pm | Report
So as season 2 is about to begin I'm considering going serius in ranked (solo queue)
What I need to know is what champions should be mastered to live an happy ranked life?
so far I know I lack experience with Udyr and Alistar.
Who else should I pratice with?

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 12:28pm | Report
I'mma direct you here because Jebus hasn't been showing his face for quite a while.
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 1:07pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

I'mma direct you here because Jebus hasn't been showing his face for quite a while.

Know how to play all of them pretty well, Annie was my 1st main, WW and Shen are piece of cake, I do a pretty nice janna even tho I prefer using Soraka or Sona when I play support. As for my ashe, she might use a little improvement.

Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 2:37pm | Report
http://rog.clgaming.net/tier-lists/44-solo-queue/latest
If you can play most of the T1/T2 champs, you are good to go.
Udyr is a good champ to learn, but he's always banned atm.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 2:51pm | Report
I don't get why.. He's strong, but like GP, he's just not THAT strong anymore..
"We've had a few gloomy years with bad console ports, and what do we get in the light at the end of the console-tunnel? A tablet OS ported to PC." - Atlas Tasume, on Windows 8
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 3:06pm | Report
ZioSerpe wrote:

Know how to play all of them pretty well, Annie was my 1st main, WW and Shen are piece of cake, I do a pretty nice janna even tho I prefer using Soraka or Sona when I play support. As for my ashe, she might use a little improvement.

Shen is terrible, he meant to actually, you know...

Read the guide and stuff.
Tri lane for life.
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 3:12pm | Report
Searz wrote:

I don't get why.. He's strong, but like GP, he's just not THAT strong anymore..

I don't know, I think ppl are only still afraid of him. He's also pretty easy to play, unlike Lee Sin for example, who is scarier than Udyr IMO.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Symphunny
<Member>
Symphunny's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 3:19pm | Report
weird how i main udyr and lee sin whom i consider are good champs to learn to play. lee sins helps you with skill shots and quick actions.

Special thanks to Brynollf, -FanArt-, Xiaowiriamu (x3), Spooon, reppinFTC and jhoijhoi for making the awesome sigs :P
samgoeslol
<Member>
samgoeslol's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 4:27pm | Report
if u wanna hear my opinion just play champs you like. I found singed a few weeks ago and shine with him way brighter than with any other champ. He just fits my playstyle perfectly: go mad deal damage and dont ever die xDD
just play the champ that is the most fun and play him alot. Science proved that things that are fun are easyest to pick up! so just go ahead and play the most fun champ, check for guides and high elo footage and create your own playstyle.
that way you WILL improve your game by alot. after you get **** bored of that champ, go for the next one :P
that is the #1 way to raise elo (ofc you need skills in all parts of the game but that is just for finding your main) you shouldn main only champions you play **** well
greez sam
<-summonername on EUW: strawhatbro
check out my blog
+rep if you like my posts^^
watch my stream
follow me on twitter and facebook
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2011 6:24pm | Report
Temzilla wrote:

Shen is terrible, he meant to actually, you know...

Read the guide and stuff.

Oh i see, well I don'thave problems covering any role, really and I'm actually a beast at support chars and tanks.
Problem is, wich 3 champs for each role should I be able to play with my eyes shut? (3 considering 1st option banned and 2nd option taken by enemy team)

let's make some hypothesis

Tank- Alistar- Amumu- Leona:
Leo and mummy are pretty much my best tanks, I actually made my team win just because I was playing them a fair share of times. While my Ali could use some improvement, sadly I dun get the guy, for some reasons I feel like I get killed way too easily.

Jungle- Nocturne- Udyr- Lee Sin- Trundle: I'm good with troll and noc, woking on udyr with surprisingly amazing results, I don't own Lee Sin, should I buy the guy and learn him?

AD ranged carry- Ashe- Vayne- Kog'Maw- Corki: these I got dem covered exept for Corki wich I don't own, nor I like playing, should I suck up and learn the guy or I can use Ezreal instead

Support- Sona- Janna- Soraka- Taric: seriusly no flaws here, I'm great at all of em and I know how to use sona's passive at its best. I also do 1 hell of a Karma support.

Mage- Annie- Kassadin- Malzahar- Karthus- Swain: probably the role I perform worst at unless I play annie, malz or karth. I really dunno wich mages are the best.

So well these are some ideas, any help?

1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide