Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Diana 45% cooldown

Creator: tiberan1 May 13, 2016 1:54pm
tiberan1
<Member>
tiberan1's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2016 1:54pm | Report
Hello all,

Recently been playing as Diana on mid,was quite fun till i encountered Yasuo, Zed, Katarina. As they dont require mana to use their skills it was hard for me to get any cs. After a few more games i started to change my build and mastery to get more cooldown reduction till i reached 45%. At lvl 6 with 45% cd. They cant do anything to Diana. Can u tell me is there a way to counter her? And how? Only thing i see the current problem for Diana is her mana regen. Any way to fix that? For the cd reduction I use boots 10%, lych bane 10%, and nashors tooth 20%. I also switch between boots to atk speed and zohnya depending on the situation.

The 3.3 sec Q , 5.5 sec W, 9.9 sec E and 8.25 sec R are quite scary coz after 45% cd, every 3.3 sec R is quite scary and fun to use.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2016 1:56pm | Report
There's no way you're completing all those items by level 6
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
tiberan1
<Member>
tiberan1's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2016 2:00pm | Report
Apologies i meant to say 35%. Depends if the jungler is kind enough to give blue.
tiberan1
<Member>
tiberan1's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2016 2:15pm | Report
Now thinking about it u can also get a lot of cd from runes, woud it be worth specing into it?
Disaray
<Member>
Disaray's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2016 12:31pm | Report
Diana is generally hard to counter. You should definitely build Abyssal Scepter against her and just not let her get those cd reducting items. You can also pick champions like Mordekaiser, Swain or Syndra who are very strong against her.
letswinelo
<Member>
letswinelo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2016 4:04pm | Report
It would be fairly hard to get even 35% of cdr at level 6 however if you are playing diana mid then you are likely to encounter ranged matchups. In these matchups you will have to run AS reds on diana and shove the wave. When you shove the wave you should get punished so the counter to diana early in the game is ganking and shutting her down.

Some champions that beat diana pre 6 are le blanc and she can set up ganks very easily. Another champion that does well is ryze as he has a lot of damage and is fairly tanky for diana to kill.

Do not take any CDR runes on her go ap instead as the newest patches have created plenty of CDR which fit diana's build path.

Pm me if you have any questions !

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide