Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Elysee's Eternal Manipulator

Creator: JEFFY40HANDS September 24, 2011 8:47am
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2011 8:47am | Report
Recipe:
-Chain Vest
-Null Magic Mantle
-Blasting Rod
-Pick Axe
-Health Crystal

Recipe cost: 750

Stats:
+200 HP
+40 Armor
+50 MR

Unique Passive: Amplify your most prominent stat ( based on +/- 50 AD/AP, meaning if you have 100 AD and 150AP your AP is modified.) +50 AD or +60AP; for champions with less than a 50 point gap you earn half the bonus to both stats.
Active: Based on your most prominent stat earn an additional bonus effect to abilities/AAs:
-AD champions gain bonus move speed and armor pen for ~10 seconds, attacks have a 45% chance to slow your target by 35% for 2 seconds.
-AP champs recieve CDR, ~10% Spellvamp, and a damage shield. That is to say 25% spell/physical damage is reflected back at its source. (This damage is not blockable or reflectable if the source also hasElysee's Eternal Manipulator equipped). All effects last ~10 seconds
-Tanks (based on high MR or Armor) recieve CDR, move speed, and a time delayed explosive shield. Any damage recieved while the shield is up will be dealt back (up to 750 damage) in an AoE after ~10 seconds.

Basically an item meant to change the game a bit. We rely so heavily on building things like Rabadons/Randuins/FoN/Blood Thirsters/ Black Cleavers etc. This item can fill a utility slot much like Triforce does...It probably is too strong, but I figured it would be a cool thought.
gwadzila
<Member>
gwadzila's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2011 10:10am | Report
that is cool.
Credit to jhoijhoi for this intense battle.
Whenever you +Rep me, a puppy finds a home.
My builds: Gragas Veigar Soraka
My Blog is f*cking important.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2011 11:13am | Report
:D

Balancing it for a Hybrid might be difficult. Depends on the Hybrid...I had Jax in mind, so his AD/AP would be the bench mark. Most of the time AD hits a much higher point than AP so the +/- 50 points of AD or AP might need to be adjusted...If there was a way to make it percent based that might be possible...

If you add your AD+AP then find the % each makes up of your total damage it might be easier. If Jax has (for simplicty) 10 AD and 10 AP that makes it a 50/50 split. Adjusting that+/- number to be along the lines of "within 25%" means if Jax had 100 AD and 75AP means AP is ~42% of his damage and AD is 58% meaning it falls within the range. Whereas Annie might have 600AP late game and ~100AD (not sure what her AD per level is tbh) but that's 700DMG total 600/700=85% making AD 15% which is out of that +/- 25% range...HMMM that might be easier to balance for this item. Thoughts?
Calibern
<Member>
Calibern's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2011 3:53pm | Report
You should should take off null-magic mantle. negatron+null magic mantle= 72 mr Your item only has 50, so you are basically losing stats. Maybe you should separate the item. Like Zhonya's ring was separated. One item would have the offensive aspects of this item, and the other would have defensive aspects. Oh god Morde with a thornmail with active vs tryn= 2hit KO.
Xin Guide
Clicking the Rep button will end the world, do not click it! (Reverse psychology FTW)
Thank to AlexanPT, JakofAllSpaydes,JEFFY40HANDS, KingCasanova and reppinFTC for the amazing signatures.

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2011 9:25am | Report
Hahahaha, I don't want this item to be too epic in terms of stats. Just enough to help buffer the active(s) without making it over powered. 50 MR is respectable especially when the item gives a number of additional benefits. Splitting the item defeats the purpose of the concept. I had commented about making an item that affected each role differently. Tanks/APs/ADs/Hybrids all in one item, splitting it into offensive/defensive just doesn't mesh with my initial thought. If that makes sense.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide