Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Hero Recommendation: Yun Chang (Exiled...

Creator: wiak4411 June 9, 2012 11:55pm
wiak4411
<Member>
wiak4411's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2012 11:55pm | Report
Passive: Spectral Hare, when not in combat grants 5 movespeed (does not stack with mobility boots)

Q: Haunting Leap/Grounding Strike : Cooldown 10sec, Energy Cost 30
Leap: Spectral Hare leaps forward moving aside all units in its path(fears minions and monsters) and when it lands, Yunchang gains Grounding Strike that will deal 100/125/150/175/200 + 10% AD additional damage,slows for 40%(slow decays by 10% per second) and reduces the victim's damage output by 50% for 3 seconds(like exhaust but does not stack with it). Grounding Strike buff lasts 5 seconds after Haunting Leap

W: Call Undead Horsemen/Spear Tackle :Cooldown 20, channeling 1 sec
Call Horsemen :Yunchang summons two fallen horsemen (with 50HP + 10 per 100 of Yunchang's HP each) to battle for 5 seconds that will attack random enemy units (prioritizes enemy champs),each horseman deal 5/10/15/20/25 true damage per hit (flat 1.00 ASPD, which means 250 max true damage from both horsemen); Energy Cost 30

Spear Tackle :Yunchang orders the horsemen to hold down an opponent(snare) for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds; Energy Cost 15

Notes: (1)Spear Tackle is only usable when both summoned horsemen are alive, which means if one(1) of them is absent you cannot use Spear Tackle and also if one(1) of the horsemen dies during their Spear Tackle, Spear Tackle is cancelled. (2)Spear Tackle counts as one(1) hit which means it will deal 50 true damage max.

E: Indomitable Spirit :
Passive: for every enemy champ around 500 units of him, he gains 2% attack speed, 1% damage buff and 3% movespeed

Active: Yunchang roars at all enemies around him reducing enemy champions AP and AD bonuses by 10% for 2/2.5/3/4/5 seconds; Energy Cost 40, Cooldown 20sec

R: Restless Vengeance :when Yunchang dies he becomes a spectre and can inflict ONE (and only ONE) target with Haunting Curse, slowing the target's movespeed and attackspeed by 35% and reduces the target's health by 20 per 100 health points of Yunchang for 10 seconds. If health reduction exceeds the current health of the target,his HealthPoint is automatically reduced to one(1) instead of killing them. When the duration is over it returns 50% of total health reduction. The spectre follows the target granting vision; Cooldown: 240s

Skills resource: Energy
Recommended Items: Warmog's, Atma's Impaler,Mercurial Boots,Randuin's Omen,Youmuu's Ghostblade, Guardian Angel
wiak4411
<Member>
wiak4411's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 11:47am | Report
I just edited the champion since no one seems to like the idea(no replies...sigh) and i'm thinking of changing his moniker to Restless Horseman(sounds like headless horseman). I designed him to be a tanky dps and since his skills are kind of overpowered so I balanced it by making his skill resource to be ENERGY.

If you got suggestions please reply to this post... and I'm open to changing his name cause i think there are too many asian inspired champs already

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide