Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How to play Urgot in low ELO and casual...

Creator: KatariFIRE August 8, 2014 12:56pm
KatariFIRE
<Member>
KatariFIRE's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2014 12:56pm | Report
Well... first of all before one of you yield " Urgot!!??".

It's not me that demand this topic... seriously...

My brother like to play top lane or tanky-support champion and he somehow has his attention to Urgot now.

He is a silver player, did a good job with Braum, Malphite, Maokai and Xerath.

1. I want to know which role should we put Urgot on because he suffer in a lowest tier for both ADC, TOP and Support according to the patch 4.12 update.

2. I want to know how his proper item set should look like... his Q is kinda spam-able ability so.. Iceborn Gauntlet? : he is very mana-hungry champ, so.. Manamune?.

3. His play style?, stand behind and poke?

I really have no single idea about him, I think you guys can tell me. :D
"There is the Hunter and the Hunted"
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2014 4:40pm | Report
i used to play urgot top a bit if i was stuck top against a primarily melee champion that cant get to you (rare for top lane)

hes better top as a niche pick, adc not so much and dont play him as a support lol

you want to build CDR, Armor Pen, Armor, Mres and be the tanky guy shredding peoples armor and slowing them with your shield, i recommend Manamune, Frozen heart, Banshees, CDR boots, black cleaver(you get full stacks of the passive from just one E), and hexdrinker, iceborn isnt that great on him since his AA range is so low and you already get a slow from your shield

as for playstyle, early game you want to bully and land as many E+QQQs you can, make sure you never ult behind enemy minions or under their turret, and save your shield for only if youre getting ganked or damaged since its kind of your only "escape", later in the game you just want to be the annoying guy hitting everyone slowing and reducing armor and damage with your shield up and hopefully hitting an E on multiple people, and even if you do dont try to chase youre supposed to be reducing peoples stats not killing, making that shyvana deal 15% less damage when shes on your adc is more helpful than you trying to get a last Q on an ezreal

either way urgot is a pretty lame-o champion i would just recommend your brother not play him and instead play a real tank or tanky-support champion
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
KatariFIRE
<Member>
KatariFIRE's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2014 2:52am | Report
I really want to see my face when my bro says "I wanna play Urgot".
"There is the Hunter and the Hunted"

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide