Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Is there any way to make Ap Ezreal work?

Creator: Forgottenduty March 31, 2013 3:17pm
Forgottenduty
<Member>
Forgottenduty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2013 3:17pm | Report
I know that nowadays Ap Ezreal officialy sucks, but I saw an Ezreal player that actually owned with him which putted my mind to unrest.
I know that no matter how good a build or a summoner can be Ap Ezreal can't be effective in ranked play, still is there any way to make him viable to play for fun or normal games? Any thoughs or ideas, or stuff that you might even use?
This guy that owned with Ez builded a Chalice of Harmony, finished a Lich Bane, then he moved towards Rabadon's Deathcap.
So any ideas? What about runes, masteries?
What do you think would be the perfect Ap Ez build?

P.S: I know that Ap ez sucks, so there is no point saying it out again and again on the comments if possible please :)
-Come back with your shield,or on it-
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2013 3:25pm | Report
Lich Bane rush is probably best.

But AP Ez doesn't suck because people can't build him right, it's because he needs a lot of farm but has no way of getting it. He has no pushing power, and 99% of the time when you play AP Ez against a half decent mid laner you're going to be stuck farming at your turret.

Not saying he's not viable, it's just nearly impossible to do well.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Forgottenduty
<Member>
Forgottenduty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2013 3:30pm | Report
Yeah defenetly felt the farming problem on my last game, and I was trying to figure out a way to conpescate for it somehow. Sheen helps a lot but I wanted to find a way fix this in my masteries/runes.
Also I might run some defence on masteries as well since you get melted faster than an icecream during a sunny hot summer day.
-Come back with your shield,or on it-

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide